What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*steals S.xJudith Hindle* :-))

Beautiful plants, every one! You clearly have a handle on your growing techniques. :)

Paul

Hey hands-off buddy!

Thanks whim :)

ephippiata x x Trusmadiensis? Niiiiiiice!

Wow the N. petiolata sure opened up nicely!

Luving it as always. :-D

:0o: :drool:

ephippiata x x Trusmadiensis? Niiiiiiice!

Think it should be N. eymae x x trusmadiensis. That's what's on her growlist, and I'm pretty sure ephippiata x x TM doesn't exist yet.

Think it should be N. eymae x x trusmadiensis. That's what's on her growlist, and I'm pretty sure ephippiata x x TM doesn't exist yet.

Hmm true... I don't know why I wrote that. I thought I had some ephip hybrid that came in in the past 6 months but now I'm not sure about that after looking all the plants over :scratch:

Lovely Zu, nice plants and nice pics..... love that first pic especially

The macro popped!

DSC_0069-1.jpg

crappy side-shot :awesome:
DSC_0070-1.jpg

and the izumiae x x trusmadiensis popped too!
DSC_0071.jpg

repotted the clipeata clone 2, U and the hamiguitanensis tonight because they were getting slimy/mushy on top and I was worried they weren't growing in a good substrate - the clippies mostly didn't need it but the hammy was getting root-bound (yay it grew so much!).

Here's the hammy now with clippy clone U in the background:
DSC_0072.jpg

and clipeata clone 2's last pitcher
DSC_0073.jpg

Man, I really need to get my hands on an izumiae x x Trusmadiensis.. love that plant. Looks great!

Wow! Looking awesome Z. Loving the izumiae x x trusmadiensis and clipeata!

The Macro is coming along so nicely! :) My own just popped a pitcher too, but it's teeny compared to yours. :)

very nice plants thez! nice to see plants growing well!

Man, I really need to get my hands on an izumiae x x Trusmadiensis.. love that plant. Looks great!

Do it! It's an amazing plant - I swear brokken has the best one :0o:

Wow! Looking awesome Z. Loving the izumiae x x trusmadiensis and clipeata!

Thanks! Time for you to show us pics too :p

The Macro is coming along so nicely! :) My own just popped a pitcher too, but it's teeny compared to yours. :)

Indeedily-doodly. It's teeny though - just got a close shot. I'd say it's an inch tall. The AW macro on the other hand... the whole *plant* is 1" if you squint and look just right at it :lol:

very nice plants thez! nice to see plants growing well!

Looking great Zu. The plants are coming along very well.

Suweet! I love that hamiguitanensis :)

Back