What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow very nice!! Love those TM hybrids!

Obscenely nice plants there . . .

Thank you :hail:

Love the heart on your S. Minor, along with the rest of you plants. Nice flower stalk on that ceph, can't wait to see it in bloom.

Nice pics! Love the densiflora x robcantleyi. And have faith, the flava will be huge before you know it! :D

Thanks, and thanks for the encouragement :grin:

Yay more pics! Well I did post some of these in the chatbox, so some of this might be deja vu...

graomogolensis
DSC_0014-16.jpg

ventricosa... something like cream/alba
DSC_0001-25.jpg

densiflora x robcantleyi with a ruler cuz it's my biggest :p
DSC_0004-23.jpg

DSC_0005-20.jpg

DSC_0017-14.jpg

ceph big boy
DSC_0006-23.jpg

a filiformis flower
DSC_0008-22.jpg

some highly invasive sphag :lol: and some cobras & vfts and things hiding in it
DSC_0010-15.jpg

DSC_0009-18.jpg

khasiana x viking
DSC_0001-26.jpg

DSC_0002-21.jpg

thorelli x campanulata when it first opened up
DSC_0003-20.jpg

veitchii k workin' on it
DSC_0005-21.jpg

same with robcantleyi
DSC_0004-24.jpg

campanulata x (spectabilis x talangensis) when it was finishing growing in
DSC_0006-24.jpg

..and now :laaa: :spazz: it just popped
DSC_0020-9.jpg

DSC_0021-10.jpg

AW dubia SG from Malea, Sumatra
DSC_0007-21.jpg

'Song of Melancholy'
DSC_0013-20.jpg

DSC_0014-17.jpg

glabrata
DSC_0015-16.jpg

platychila
DSC_0016-12.jpg

DSC_0013-21.jpg

DSC_0011-17.jpg

come on buddy, hurry up and unfurl/open!

a bagged campanulata... it don't look so good :crap:
DSC_0001-27.jpg

bongso MT
DSC_0008-23.jpg

DSC_0010-16.jpg

DSC_0011-16.jpg

DSC_0016-13.jpg

villosa (omg: Heli it's a 6" pot, so it's still <6" size :lol:)
DSC_0019-13.jpg

macrophylla
DSC_0018-10.jpg

my neglected, hated pings
DSC_0003-21.jpg

ventricosa x inermis
DSC_0004-25.jpg

jamban workin' on it
DSC_0005-22.jpg

ok, now I think U.nelumbifolia likes it in the shade better than burning sunshine cuz all of a sudden, tons of flowers!
DSC_0006-25.jpg

tentaculata maroon spotted FINALLY looking like ima git pitchers!!
DSC_0009-19.jpg

hamata the BE clone
DSC_0010-17.jpg

petiolata still unopened
DSC_0015-17.jpg

spathulata x hamata workin' on it
DSC_0028-10.jpg

:boogie: Triffid opened!!
DSC_0027-5.jpg

DSC_0026-7.jpg

and a Phalaenopsis violacea var coerulea or two are working on making flowers for me!!! :banana2: purple :love:
DSC_0029-9.jpg

so the villosa is like 2-3"? nicceee! Be careful not to lift up the tentacs pot and rip off the tendril :p Very nice photos! I love your plants

so the villosa is like 2-3"? nicceee! Be careful not to lift up the tentacs pot and rip off the tendril :p Very nice photos! I love your plants

Why thank you, and yes. Now I can't move the tentac evar :lol:

Thez, I must give you props for the awesomely improved photography, and not showing any plants that made me cringe! Even the grao is looking amazing!

Didja weed out all the little dudes that weren't doing well in your conditions?

I must again say, I am phenomenally impressed that you manage to grow so many rare/amazing plants in such simple conditions, you really demonstrate your green thumb by growing the plants (really well) in an adverse environment, rather than in a fancy climate controlled terrarium that fits the required conditions perfectly. Shows that you can really GROW the plants!

Ten thumbs up! (Don't ask where I got 8 extra thumbs)

Wow thez, I really liked that N. thorelii x campanulata. Also, the roundish-large lid on your platychila suggest once again, what most people consider the true platy.

Thez, I must give you props for the awesomely improved photography, and not showing any plants that made me cringe! Even the grao is looking amazing!

Didja weed out all the little dudes that weren't doing well in your conditions?

I must again say, I am phenomenally impressed that you manage to grow so many rare/amazing plants in such simple conditions, you really demonstrate your green thumb by growing the plants (really well) in an adverse environment, rather than in a fancy climate controlled terrarium that fits the required conditions perfectly. Shows that you can really GROW the plants!

Ten thumbs up! (Don't ask where I got 8 extra thumbs)

Thank you :hail:

I have gotten rid of most of everything that was doing poorly... there are still a few I'm stupidly holding on to for sentimental reasons... but otherwise everything else is capable of living in a desert :p

Wow thez, I really liked that N. thorelii x campanulata. Also, the roundish-large lid on your platychila suggest once again, what most people consider the true platy.

Thanks!! And I reallllllyyyy hope so :love:

Thez, I agree with Peatmoss, FANTASTIC plants! :) That D. graomogolensis and N. glabrata look amazing, as do all your plants! :)

beautiful plants! Thats a huge villosa! Well, compared to mine:p.

Everything looks awesome, but that campanulata x (spectabilis x talangensis) is a show stopper! The shape and markings on that thing are too cool!

Wireman: yeah.. my only regret in this hobby is not having picked up more of them when they were for sale :lol:

Back