What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TerraForums Random Picture/Video Thread

Good one Exo. :p

100_8364.jpg

mass' morels are loose :p

16 year old white's treefrog.

Sherman_5-17-11.jpg

The wild geese near river Elbe / Hamburg / Germany
wild_geese.jpg

100+ year old apple tree in my back yard.
appletree_5-18-11.jpg

Large gartersnake resting.
snake_5-18-11.jpg

How about random videos? :p this was just a few days ago...
Andrew

PS notice the yawn at the fly verse... today at their kindergarten graduation performance, she yawned at the same spot. haha

<iframe width="853" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/t7VDu43l6sM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yeah, videos are definitely welcome, too. You should edit the title to "TerraForums Random Picture/Video Thread." ;p

And I have to admit my wife and I sing that song from time to time :blush:. I wonder if she yawned because she was bored/tired or if it's something far more complicated, like a child not understanding how to control their lungs breathing while singing and, thus, running low on oxygen, forcing a yawn. Occam's Razor, I guess, LOL.

Now I'ma have to find a movie to upload. XD

I think it's the latter, they definitely belt it out! heh I admit though, I was yawning through the whole show, being tired... so maybe she caught it from me :p

Sooo precious! :love:

IMG_20110521_122346.jpg

IMG_20110521_122319.jpg

I... want... that... the water is a nice added touch.

thanks! It's currently in my big greenhouse and so was sitting near one of the fogger nozzels. I walked in and saw that and had to take a pic. =) Sarracenia oreo x 'Royal Ruby'

Awesome hamata

IMG_2596.jpg

With equally awesome basal

IMG_2596.jpg

It may not be the biggest nep on the black, but this is my first hamata. :D

@ Mass: When's dinner?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vroom Vroom!

This is a short video of some antics in Marin County, above the Golden Gate Bridge. I have a longer video that I shot later, with me driving. You can actually see the scenery in that one!

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/k7fJGmcD9xY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Found these in my yard this morning.

100_8480.jpg

100_8481.jpg

Sooo cute!! :spazz:

Back