What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum updated- Notice any problems or anything?

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello everyone, I was a couple updates behind on the forum software and I wanted to get it secured up and stable before the NASC auction this weekend. If you happen to notice anything funny (thanks _ReApEr for the note about the error when clicking "Mark forums read" it has been fixed.) please let me know so I can get it taken care of.

As a side note, I also purchased the newest release of the forum software, I'm not exactly sure what the changes are... but expect that to happen some time after the NASC auction as things start to settle down. I already have a copy of the forum running so I can do a test upgrade and get the skin rebuilt and such so hopefully the transition to 4.0 will be smooth.

Thanks!
Andrew

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

If you do notice a problem. Please log out and back in (remembering to click the "remember me" box if you don't want it to automatically log you out) and then once on the page that has whatever you're doing to get the problem, hold CTRL and SHIFT and press R.

If you are still having a problem, please give as much information as you can so I can try to get it taken care of quickly rather than having to ask for specific information.

Thanks!

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

feel free to test here your reply abilities, if you cannot- do the above steps before emailing me (use "contact us" in lower right of forum).
Thx

Here's a quick test reply...

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

Here's a test reply using "reply" instead of the Quick Reply box...

---------- Post added at 11:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 PM ----------

Testing on original message. Last one.

It's nothing significant but your site's icon disappeared to be replaced by the default vBulletin. Again nothing significant, everything seems to be working ok.

Yep testing 1....2........3..... Roger that we have lift off

Yah everything is fine don't worry Andy :)

It's nothing significant but your site's icon disappeared to be replaced by the default vBulletin. Again nothing significant, everything seems to be working ok.

Thanks, should be back now.
Andrew

i have the v image as well in my favorites toolbar next to your site

LOL! I'm oblivious to any changes!

Seems to be in perfect working order to me! I'll keep my eyes out for anything strange or malfunctioning

Jim, nothing really visual right now, that will come after the auction ;) this was just security stuff... thanks everyone for keeping your eyes open for me!

Back