What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NECPS hosting 2012 ICPS Conference!

Presto

wicked good plants!
Staff member
The New England Carnivorous Plant Society (NECPS) is thrilled to announce that we will be hosting the 2012 International Carnivorous Plant Society (ICPS) conference. The conference will be held August 11-13, 2012, with field trips following for several days afterward.

The conference will be held at the Johnson and Wales University Inn in Seekonk, Massachusetts. The hotel and conference center is owned and operated by a renowned culinary and hospitality school. See http://www.jwinn.com/ for more information on the venue. There are several rooms reserved for our group.

Our location is just 6 miles from downtown Providence, Rhode Island. With its airport, bus stations, and train station, Providence is easily accessed by both domestic and international travelers. We are also near two large international airports – about 3 hours’ drive from New York City and about an hour from Boston.

More details on the conference will be announced as they become available. To join an e-mail list to receive conference announcements, please send a message to Emily Troiano, NECPS Vice President, at emily.troiano (at) gmail (dot) com.

outSTANDing :D :D :D

congrats but geeze.... first week of class, impossible to miss

wahhhh

Aww, no. Sorry Butch... We tried to plan it for a convenient week, but I guess it wasn't convenient for everyone. My apologies!

I just checked my calender, if i ummm avoid some meetings I might be able to make it a couple days...

Please check your PM's Emily, I need some detailed info kid

road trip yann?

:)

Last edited:
OMG... I must go. I'm booking if at all possible this early, when I get home from travel :banana2:

:-D

gaah I can't wait to meet you guys! :)

woot, woot, woot:boogie:
Gotta call my brother and tell him I'm coming up to visit then

Ive made my reservations for the nights of the 10th and 11th
(Ive got to be back on Monday for first day of class.... )

:)

cya there

man! I thought this was in Buffalo and was looking forward to meet many of you guys. :(

I'll definitely be there, but still haven't decided whether it'll be a day trip or an overnight. From past experience, is there enough to see and do at ICPS conferences to keep busy for 2 days?

Back