Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: i hate idiots.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why does anyone care what the photoshop experts are saying in this situation? A scan is not the real thing, they need to examine the "real" document. I bet the U.S. govt can produce a "real" looking certificate if they wanted to, they have unlimited funds.

Ron Paul for president.
    larry
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigflytrap/
    Save a tree, legalize cannabis.
    Be enlightened

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cause the "experts" in this case either arent and dont know what they are seeing OR are intentionally misleading the public......cant like either way even if i dont like Obama.....

will say a high quality photograph by an individual not linked to .gov could easily tell me whether the anomalies i do see in the file are the result of a software bug or intentionally changed.....at this point for me its flip a coin on which it is.....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I knew releasing the certificate wouldn't shut them up. You can never give conspiracy theorists evidence of any kind cos it's like pouring gasoline on a tire fire. "All we wanna see is the certificate" sure, sure. It's just the start of an infinite regress. For a group of people claiming to be so against bureaucracy, boy they just love scrutinizing all these documents...

First it was the birth certificate, now it's college records, then grade school records, then DNA, then umbilical cord blood, then we'll have to get a necromancer to contact his dead father and mother, on and on. This is all ontop of having to prove the veracity of each piece of evidence. And then the veracity of the people who are proving the proof of the evidence... They need to just grow up and face it, a black dude actually won and is living in the white house. Supposedly you can grow up an American and "be anything you want" that's all that happened, the sky isn't actually falling. He's not the Manchurian Candidate...

Maybe after he wins the next election they could put "The Obama Documents" on a nationwide tour like they did with Regan's corpse, people could line up down the street and take the day off work and bring the kids. Conspiracy people could protest with blow ups of their fake Kenyan BCs from the internet and Obama dressed as a witchdoctor or the photo shopped pic from Colbert Report of Obama praying in a mosque... and so on.

I predicted a segment of the country would freak out when he was elected I just couldn't have said which form the freak out was gonna take. It certainly has been wildly entertaining!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    was always college records.....something i would very much like to see.....face it ther is a whole lot of Obamas past that is atypical for a normal American.....now that does not mean there is anything there nor does it mean he is bad because of it but lets face it the average American does not get adopted and sent to school in Indonesia....especially when these sorts of Indonesian schools usually only let in nationals.....that makes his college application a document of legitimate interest to the average person and one that should be released.....ive gotten sealed records opened when standing on much less firm ground in court....

in the end i could give a crap what the documents say, i think since everyone else has to present such documents cause they are almost never sealed that the person in the highest office in the country does not get to hide them.....aint the documents its the principle of the thing......most here would not support a republican doing this, they should not tolerate it from a democrat either.....its an essential part of our system and we should not tolerate the actions by any elected official....

the man ran on a platform of transparency but has dang near actively hid more stuff than Bush and he has only been in office 2 and a half years....
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    now the world laughs and mocks America harder on a possible yet another US president scandal
    L'imagination est la clé de la logique de la pensée, une plus grande vérité éternelle.
    Me

Formerly Plantea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    could care less what the world thinks......whole lot of the world doesnt have rights like a free press or freedom of speech.....the UN put Syria on the human rights council.......whole lot of the circus stuff is cause we have alot of basic rights.....really dont care if dictatorships and places where you can get jailed for saying the wrong thing about .gov laugh at us....

there was a thread on the hunting site i frequent recently asking if anyone was willing to move somewhere in South America.....ppl who had only been there via tourism thought various places were absolutly wonderful and a great place.....those that have worked and lived down there say there are a whole lot of basic rights we have here you dont have in any of the countries down there.....not exactly a bad place, infact can be great if your young, unattached and looking for adventure but not a single one would be willing to raise a family there, including the guys whos wives grew up there and still have family in Chile and Argentina......as screwed up as our country is, its still one of the better places in the world for basic rights and the like.....
    cervid serial killer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    at least if feels the modern world has taken transition to a more free democratic taste, as we humans mature more positivity must be given a chance. The Philippines also has many rights like the ones u mentioned, even a 3rd world country struggles to balance fairness with law
    L'imagination est la clé de la logique de la pensée, une plus grande vérité éternelle.
    Me

Formerly Plantea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually wish we would cane minor criminals like the Phillipines......might do some good.....

i fully agree alot of the world is moving that way......but even alot of modern Western countries do not have alot of the same protections to their citizens we have with our bill of rights and such.....Germany is a good example, you most definitely do not have the same rights to free speech in Germany as you do in the US....you have bout 98% of that same right in Germany but you sure dont have it completely.....dont believe me? look up the laws involving the use of the word "nazi" and the use of the swastika symbol.....

if you look throughout 1st world countries you will see alot of stuff like this.....stuff that falls completely under our rights but can get you arrested there......might not seem like much on paper but in the end it really is a huge difference.....
    cervid serial killer

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast