Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: i hate idiots.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    minor criminals like the Philippines? do u mean in some way the Reign of Marcos who stole plane loads of gold bullion from the people?

Im not familiar with Germany but a quick guess of mine says they imposed such laws against themes of the old Reich for civility purposes, "Germany is now a peaceful civilized nation without the grip of tyrants past ideologies be not tolerated" prolly something like that

They still imprison people who bring bibles in China, or a few parts in China i think
    L'imagination est la clé de la logique de la pensée, une plus grande vérité éternelle.
    Me

Formerly Plantea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nah meant things like minor theft like shop lifting and such......stuff that would normally get yah less than a couple weeks in jail.....instead of spending all the money having them sit in jail for a few weeks, do pubic caning

i know why Germany did it, but i do not agree with it.....i guess thats a huge difference to me, right to complete free speech is a very powerful right....granted it does not me free from consequences like the whole yelling fire in a crowded theater.....but it should be a fundamental right to talk about anything you want to....when you start doing stuff that gets in the ways of rights of others is when you step in.....the speech itself should be protected though....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not a supporter of Obama, but I genuinely I hope it's legit, cause honestly if not this would look terrible for the country, and I'm more concerned about policy not place of birth.

With that said, he should have shown his certificate before he was elected. If you apply for a job you can't say, "I'll show you my qualifications after I get the job".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sss View Post
    I'm not a supporter of Obama, but I genuinely I hope it's legit, cause honestly if not this would look terrible for the country, and I'm more concerned about policy not place of birth.

With that said, he should have shown his certificate before he was elected. If you apply for a job you can't say, "I'll show you my qualifications after I get the job".

and thats pretty well what my stance is, at 2.5 years into his term at this point i could care less what the stuff actually says.....he just should not be able to hide it and its not a precedence i wanna see set with candidates in the future.....most here would scream if an R candidate did it.....if you dont want an R candidate doing it in the future, dont let Obama get away with doing it now.....just cause they are on your side does not mean they get a "pass".......
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree on your German views, speech is way powerful. But Germany perhaps imposed it for leverage options, to show the new world they are working on being deserving. Having such rule against nazi speech vs their crimes in WW2 does justify their speech clamp in some shades.

Philippines can be frightening, last time i went bout a month after 9/11 i walked around local malls and talked to fully armed soldiers replacing the malls as security guards for the high alert was announced. Currently there are about 15 different factions ever bended in war against the government...why? cause we support US policy and democracy while the other party want to create an independent southern Phil Musilim state free from current regimes. when i was 12 they had 1 which was called "abusayaf" now they got about 20 scattering even into northern more advanced cities dwell. It can be a blood bath like Palestine and Israel, we have a share of suicide bombings, massacres, and kids as young as 5 -7 in the jungles convinced in blowing up gov tanks in real combat it gets buck wild , in the real ghettos guns are in use, but machetes are more common i never seen any one swinging with machetes here in SD ghetto really, it's like anime samurai wars in real life, seriously not for the faint of heart. LOL and some call Filipinos 'fobs" heheheh yeah come down and see how fobs battle :P
    L'imagination est la clé de la logique de la pensée, une plus grande vérité éternelle.
    Me

Formerly Plantea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    was not trying to make light of that sort of stuff......

mainly was trying to get at was as soon as you start making exceptions to the basic rights just cause you open the gate down a bad road.....we may have alot of circus performance in our media and sure it looks bad at times to the rest of the world.....but in the end that circus is largely responsible for actually keeping us on an even keel cause it brings stuff into the spotlight.....makes it difficult for the wrong ppl to hide stuff....

this is largely why it appalls me that Obama thinks he can hide his basic records.....i live in the middle of nowhere and had to produce my birth cert 6 times in the last 3 years since he refused to produce his.....i dont get to apply for a job and then say "trust me" i have the degree i say i do and got the grades i say i did and all that....if i have to produce them, there is no reason he gets to hide his....in the end he started this as a private citizen like me.....if i dont get to hide mine, he dont get to hide his....
    cervid serial killer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMO this is a calculated diversion to some of the other goings ons. This is classic divide an conquer.

There are far more important and dire things going on in this country than a missing birth certificate. Yet the media seems to want to focus on the most trivial and irrelevant things known to man. One of the reasons I have all but stopped listening to corporate media altogether. They are becoming obsolete, if not already. I'd rather hear my neighbors take on why we are in Libya than some teleprompters take on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah i gotcha, i just had flashbacks :P
    at least you know where you certificate is i don't even know where mine is anymore hahahaha

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dashman View Post
    IMO this is a calculated diversion to some of the other goings ons.

There are far more important and dire things going on in this country than a missing birth certificate. Yet the media seems to want to focus on the most trivial and irrelevant things known to man. One of the reasons I have all but stopped listening to corporate media altogether. They are becoming obsolete, if not already. I'd rather hear my neighbors take on why we are in Libya than some teleprompters take on it.
    it's good business for the media to air circus parades, high ratings specially when the president's the main character
    and corporate America has a quest to wield the world or it sure looks that way
    Me

Formerly Plantea

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast