Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: i hate idiots.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly. Corporate media has evolved into Jerry Springer... NO THANKYOU!!!

I just want facts. I can find that elsewhere on the internet and commentary I will get from other average joe's like me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    would have been trivial and irrelevant had he just released it 3 years ago......actually dont think Trump had anything to do with getting it released, just used that as an excuse.....whole lot of polls were showing nearly 40% of ppl no longer believed he was born in the US before Trump got in the picture.....Trump just gave him a easy out.....and like i said i hate Obama but my gut feeling is the BC is perfectly legit......as far as the rest of the records, now its the principle more than the records themselves.....

media is far from obsolete......whole lot of the main stream media though forgot what there job is, aint to pick sides, aint to endorse candidates, aint to spread one side of teh story......there job is to find out just what in the hell is going on.....you want to piss off a real journalist? tell them they need to support a candidate in print.....you can actually watch my wifes blood pressure raise if someone tells her she should do that.....our job aint to support candidates, our job is to document the history of our community, give our readers both sides of the story and to keep governmental affairs out in the open.....its nice when we make money though to while we are at it
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't say media was obsolete. I said corporate media was obsolete. For all of the reasons you stated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sorry, reading quickly.........
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No problem. It is the small media outlets that people should be flocking to. Or any outlet where there is no agenda.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobama '12
    larry
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigflytrap/
    Save a tree, legalize cannabis.
    Be enlightened

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For one thing, like any job, you do have to the credentials and certifications in order fulfill the presidency. One of those credentials is that you must be born in the U.S. as a U.S. citizen.

Now if anyone really thinks that Mr. Obama made it through the primaries, made it through the senate, made it through the secret service, the presidential campaign, the election, and into the White House without once producing his Birth Certificate to those allow him to fill that position, then those disbelievers must surely have zero faith in the construct of the Presidency, the obligations of the Executive branch, and indeed no faith in the foundation of our country.

And I'm not even saying that having such lack of faith would be unfounded. However,

It's a matter of principle. Obama did not need to produce his Birth Certificate to the public. It is not required by law, and never has been and most likely never will be. The public is, instead, supposed to have faith that all those processes in which a man most go through in order to become President, have at some point, required that a legitimate Birth Certificate be produced.

Birth Certificate or not, it is absolutely idiotic that the debate even exists in the first place, or that anyone really has given it that much though, especially considering the major world issues that we as a species will need to face in the times ahead.

Also, if you think America looks like a joke on the world stage now, you have no idea what a joke we would look like if we had Trump for president.

I for one, would not embrace it. And neither would the international community.

Regardless, I'm just going to call it right now - Obama will win this next election. Not because I want him to, or because it's what right, but for the same reason Bush got elected the first and second time.

It will just happen.

I think at this point in time it's completely irresponsible to vote for any Republican or Democrat, and I will absolutely not do so in the next election. If a politician is worthy enough to lead this country, at the very least, they should be able to recognize that the two party system is corrupt and broken, and that they should not be a part of them.

That's my biggest issue with Ron Paul. I like the guy, except for his terrible environmental policies, but he also has yet to disown himself from the Republican party, which in my opinion, he needs to do in order for me to really think about giving him my vote. And that doesn't mean going Tea Party, because the Tea Party is really a huge joke and more or less just a branch of extremists Republicans.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm going with http://www.seacoastonline.com/articl...NEWS-104290363 if he runs. (hopefully he will)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast