Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: i hate idiots.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there was a 'Like' button, I'd totally like Dex's post.
    It's like, he lives in my head and knows what I think about stuff, but says it way more intelligently and eloquently than I ever could.
    So uh... *2nd's what he said*

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If only as many had shown this level of suspicion to Iraq having WMD's and were about to use them.

Thousands of our sons and daughters may still be alive today.
    What a shame we get so distracted so easily when so much truly needs our attention and diligence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually Dex if yah want to get down to it, if Obama wasnt elected to the presidents position there is enough stuff in his past that there is no way he could have gained the higher security clearances in the government.....not saying that is a reason in itself to not allow someone to be allowed to become president cause there is some real odd stuff that will keep you from getting it.....

there is nothing wrong with the public demanding proof......infact its a right inherent in our system.....ive had sheriffs candidates produce confidential service records to prove someone was lying about them to prove to the media they did what they said they did....asking for a BC and college records is really far from crossing any unrealistic line with a political candidate and is something 99.9% have zero problems producing on demand......
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know what i also dislike ediots!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guess i should also note i absolutely do not think he is a manchurian candidate......i think he is an arrogant Chicago politician with a sketchy past that really aint used to his actions being questioned.....i think his birth cert is completely legit and figured as much even when he hid it, do think interesting things will show up on his college stuff cause im guessing he fudged some stuff to work the system cause that would fit with his psych profile of a highly arrogant and narcissistic individual......could very well be nothing there that will change his eligibility for president but there is definitely stuff in the college records he thinks will be embarrassing as hell if let out....

he hid the birth certificate cause he thought he ought to have the power to......he hid the college stuff cause there is something there he doesnt want out......maybe some stupid lil thing but there is something there he wants buried.....
    cervid serial killer
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexenthes View Post
    I think at this point in time it's completely irresponsible to vote for any Republican or Democrat, and I will absolutely not do so in the next election. If a politician is worthy enough to lead this country, at the very least, they should be able to recognize that the two party system is corrupt and broken, and that they should not be a part of them.
    Many people use this 'excuse' or some version of it to opt-out of voting. While this is obviously their (& your) right & prerogative, I feel that your logic is flawed on several counts (& to clarify online would take far more typing prowess than I possess - sorry). By refusing to vote, you are providing more & more power to special interest groups. As flawed as some things are currently, continuing to give some of these idiots even more power will not fix anything and create far more issues than we are dealing with currently...

Quote Originally Posted by rattler View Post
    he hid the birth certificate cause he thought he ought to have the power to.....
    Not producing a BC doesn't strike me as the same thing as 'hiding' it. From the small amount I've read on this issue, the state of Hawaii has a policy of not providing photocopies to 'anyone'. When a BC is required, they provide a computer-generated substitute. To resolve this issue, the Prez wrote a letter and requested an exception. They complied but said they would not do it again...
    All the best,
    Ron
    You must do the thing you think you cannot do. --- Eleanor Roosevelt

*** Growlist / Wants / Offers ***
    (with Pics)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for me with a politician, not producing it = hiding it......he could have put the rumors to rest years ago, by not doing so is hiding it....
    cervid serial killer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by scottychaos; 05-01-2011 at 04:51 AM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast