What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i hate idiots.....

Thing is, what happens when the college records are "clean" (whatever that is supposed to mean)? What will the next piece of proof of his suitability for having been elected need to be? College records would surely not be the end of it, just like the long form birth certificate wasn't really "all we'd need to see". It was funny Trump wouldn't even look at it once they released it... "I don't need to look at that I'll get my own copy!" LOL Everyone seems to forget he did already provide a perfectly legal birth certificate document called a short form, which is exactly the same as what I have as my birth certificate anytime I need to show one. I have never seen my own "long form" as the state of MN does not give that out when you ask for a birth certificate.

I've read enough about conspiracies and worked alongside their adherents enough to know that conspiracies are never put to bed they just get deeper and more convoluted. The more proof you provide, the more proof is needed, that's how "uncovering conspiracies" works, there is always one missing piece that will make it all fall into place and justify everything. "If only we could get ahold of the... then you'd all see!" When was the last big conspiracy considered "solved" by it's believers? Never is a firm date. Just like all those, the Obama conspiracies will be going on long after he's retired from the presidency, look at all the books and merchandise geared towards the Obama conspiracies. Almost makes me wonder if he isn't behind all the conspiracies and getting rich off 'em! LOL I can't even remember all the Obama conspiracies at this point but being a fan of conspiracies as entertainment it's been fun watching it all unfold.

Don't forget there were a number of people in government willing to change the natural born law so Arnold Schwarzenegger could run for president before the whole Obama long form birth certificate thing flared up. I actually had forgotten hearing about this - someone at work reminded me of it the other day! LOL

If only as many had shown this level of suspicion to Iraq having WMD's and were about to use them.

Thousands of our sons and daughters may still be alive today.
What a shame we get so distracted so easily when so much truly needs our attention and diligence.

Agreed! Why we are not investigating some of the former administrations staff for perjury is beyond me. They obviously skirted the truth to get approval from Congress.

Now Obama, he didn't even go to Congress to attack Libya. Apparently we take orders from the UN now? I personally believe this is an impeachable offense. Power clearly resides within Congress for Military invasions. Not saying Congress, riddled with war mongering special interest groups, wouldn't have approved. But we are not a dictatorship. And that's what dictators do. Weild power without consent from the people.

There is a reason power is split amongst the branches of government. The most important reason is that as power consolidates into the hands of the few, the easier it is for the few to be corrupt or downright evil to take the reigns. Some of the worst names in history all come from when power was consolidated... Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Lennon, Mao Zedong, King George III, etc.

Last edited:
as i said swords.....really dont care what they say, just care that he cant arbitrarily hide them.....same with the BC.....figure they likely show nothing that changes anything......my whole point is he, nor anyone else should be allowed to hide them.....had Palin tried this you would be screaming.....just cause the guy is on your side does not give him a pass....my whole point is keeping things transparent and Obama ran on a similar platform.....the fact you aint pissed bout him than hiding stuff is idiotic.....

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

guess my point might seem odd to some, but i deal with open records and such on a regular basis, hell near daily basis......in reality very little is truly sealed and you cant access......there is a reason Obama had to seal his own college stuff, its something that normally aint a secret....while Obama is the one that has to request his BC short of a court order by a judge to open it it is no where close to a privileged document.....ive had to produce mine a number of times for a number of different things......hell i think i had to produce it to put my name on the Elks Lodge gaming license from the state last year.....it aint a secret document.....

a very important part of our system is keeping things open and transparent, most here defending Obama were pissed at the stuff Bush hid.....guess what? i was pissed at Bush over it to.....im currently in a battle with elected school board members that think they can hold secret meetings with out involving the public....transparency is very important if you truly care about our system.....

if the college records show nothing of interest great.....i figured the BC wouldnt......granted i do think there is something in his college stuff that shows he worked the system cause as i said it would mesh nicely with his psych profile, but i dont necessarily think what that is would change a dang thing about his eligibility for presidency.....

a good example of this is when i tore into a school board member with the same arrogant and narcissistic psych profile for hiding stuff....called the man a liar in print, he didnt care one bit bout that, he was pissed i told everyone he had a key to all the buildings......WTF? there is something in his college records he thinks will embarrass him but that does not necessarily mean its anything that will matter to most ppl.....

The reason I don't care what his college records say is because I don't care what anyone's college records say, Palin, Bush or otherwise. Doesn't matter to me at all what someones grades are. Is bad grades what you're looking for or what is it you think is lurking in there - some allegiance to a secret society? ???

What matters to me is what the person is doing once they are in office and what he's been doing in office is kowtowing to the republicans all the way. It really is a disgrace how much he rolls over for them. I hoped he would be stronger than that. I hope he doesn't let them destroy medicare in place of coupons but he won't be president forever so I suppose someday someone will before we ever get to retire.

"This voter registration card is good for one free Colonoscopy." :D

really dont care with what they say......just care they aint secret......ive sought legal action against the school board to get my hands on documents i knew through other sources exactly what they said.....here like there, it aint the documents themselves, its the point he doesnt have a right to hide them.....

Many people use this 'excuse' or some version of it to opt-out of voting. While this is obviously their (& your) right & prerogative, I feel that your logic is flawed on several counts (& to clarify online would take far more typing prowess than I possess - sorry). By refusing to vote, you are providing more & more power to special interest groups. As flawed as some things are currently, continuing to give some of these idiots even more power will not fix anything and create far more issues than we are dealing with currently...

I, in no way, intended for what I said to mean that I would not be participating in the next election.

I simply will not be voting either Republican or Democrat, as both institutions have proved themselves to be equally corrupt.

By assuming that not voting for one of two parties means that I, or others, would not be participating in the upcoming election is totally assumptive and completely undemocratic.

Swords and Dex I like how you guys think. This BC stuff is right there with aliens, 2012 and bigfoot.

Trump for pres?!? That happens and the whole country is officially on meth.

"Donald Trump often talks about running as a Republican, which is surprising," said Seth Meyers. "I just assumed he was running as a joke."

LOL :awesome:

Trump was not amused last night! :lol:

For someone who went through a Comedy Central Roast you'd think he would have had thicker skin. Every time they cut to him in the crowd you could see him getting redder and redder - almost had steam coming out the ears!

as i said swords.....really dont care what they say, just care that he cant arbitrarily hide them.....same with the BC.....figure they likely show nothing that changes anything......my whole point is he, nor anyone else should be allowed to hide them.....had Palin tried this you would be screaming....

Pretty sure Palin did do stuff like this. Only with much more relevant details, like her performance as a governor. Not to mention Bush, Cheney, etc...
I'll agree that keeping things open is important, but it's been a long, long time since that's been a part of "our system." (It's been quite a while since the system was "ours," too.)
~Joe

actually Palin was a pretty much open book.....if you didnt like her for what she had done fine, but she didnt hide stuff.....

i aint a birther in the sense used here....aint actually looking for something to get him unseated just dont think he gets to hide stuff and though i tend to lean republican there is a whole lot bout Bush i didnt like either and havent exactly been shy bout saying it on here either.....

also dont think it was actually Trump that got it released, they just used him as an excuse.....pretty positive it was poll numbers saying close to 40% of the public didnt believe he was born here that got it released......the numbers were in the low 30ish percentile BEFORE Trump started yelling and screaming.....i think what Trump is doing is right, but i really dont want him as president......the man is almost as anti gun as Obama.....

This entire conspiracy was stupid and a waste of time. Obama proved he was born in Hawaii when Hillary supporters brought up the issue. Besides, if you think the state government of Hawaii would lie about Obama's birth certificate or create a fake certificate of birth, you are being incredibly unreasonable. Transparency should be about what is happening in the government, and that is what these people should focus on. Yes, hasn't been transparent like he promised, but the BC should be the least of your worries. Forget principle and make realistic claims against him for once.

Oh, and Trump is not a radical republican, he is just manipulating the people with emotion. From what I have heard, he has been a registered democrat in New York for years and even donated money to Obama's campaign. It seems like 2012 will be a three party race, tea party v republican v democrat. Its sounds like a minority (by popular vote) president will come along again.

You made the point but just missed the realization. The realization is that there is no spoon.

This entire conspiracy was stupid and a waste of time.
The conspiracy freako's have moved on to their next target - Obama faked Osama's death. Where's the body or where's the pics or where's the ((fill-in-the-blank)). It really doesn't matter how much info you give these idiots ...

I attempted to say it in a way that accepts the possibility of a conspiracy, just because I don't believe there is one doesn't mean there can't be.

Also I had to google search that quote....

doubt the OBL death was faked......if they were gonna fake it they wouldnt have said they killed him in Pakistan.....

The conspiracy freako's have moved on to their next target - Obama faked Osama's death. Where's the body or where's the pics or where's the ((fill-in-the-blank)). It really doesn't matter how much info you give these idiots ...

Heh... thought about this as well... It isn't a bad way to get some street cred and become re-elected. Also, it packs another punch onto trump...

that would be the other thing.....if they were doing it to help Obama get reelected they woulda done it alot closer to election time than now......18 months is a long time out in the world of politics......at 18 months out with the economy still tanking it will likely have no effect on the election.....Bush Part 1 had approval ratings in the high 80's immediately following the first Gulf War just prior to the '92 election and still managed to loose to Slick Willy.....

Back