What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Have you ever been abducted by aliens?

• Thread starter swords
  • Start date
Newp. I just secretly pretend I have :lol:
(Score 7)

Not that I'm aware of but I didn't ask her imigration status. ;) 5

5 here. I just like how even if your score is 0, you PROBABLY haven't been abducted.

Some people just really wanna believe! I've never seen any UFOs or anything that I thought "wow it's an otherworldly craft" but I'd like to. I still got an 8 though.

Pretty funny, many of the "yes" answers would score high for schizophrenia on the MMPI or like psychological tests.

Pretty funny, many of the "yes" answers would score high for schizophrenia on the MMPI or like psychological tests.

Hah!
I certainly don't think I have, but I've definitely seen a few things in the sky that I could not explain in terms of known astronomical phenomena or aerospace technology, and with other people around to verify what I was seeing. The last time it was with a friend of mine who's a physicist, and he specialized in astronomy back in school, and even with our mutual stockpile of geeky knowledge we couldn't figure out what the hell it could possibly be aside from a spacecraft or some sort of super-advanced, not-publicly-known method of flight. It was interesting when we first noticed it, but after watching it cartwheel around the sky for the better part of an hour and then seem to get closer as we were driving away, it scared the bejeezus out of me.
~Joe

It says:
[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Arial, Helvetica][SIZE=+1]. It should not be taken by individuals suffering from diagnosed psychiatric disorders.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Cos telling them they likely have been abducted would probably not be a good idea! :lol:

LOL!
~Joe

Not necessarily schizophrenia, but many of the questions do lend to many possible diagnoses, from Dissociative Fugue, to full on DID, or any disorder, really, that involves hallucinations and/or delusions, paranoid or otherwise. I know my prior educational background perked up when reading some of those questions, for sure.

I've "probably not been abducted", but what do they know? We're all a product of alien genetic tampering and cross-species hybridization. Just ask Erich von Daniken. :-))

Hah!
I certainly don't think I have, but I've definitely seen a few things in the sky that I could not explain in terms of known astronomical phenomena or aerospace technology, and with other people around to verify what I was seeing. The last time it was with a friend of mine who's a physicist, and he specialized in astronomy back in school, and even with our mutual stockpile of geeky knowledge we couldn't figure out what the hell it could possibly be aside from a spacecraft or some sort of super-advanced, not-publicly-known method of flight. It was interesting when we first noticed it, but after watching it cartwheel around the sky for the better part of an hour and then seem to get closer as we were driving away, it scared the bejeezus out of me.
~Joe

Sigh. Clearly swamp gas refracting light from venus.:-O

No and never will. :)

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

I got 6

Your score indicates more similarities in your background than the average person when compared with experiences of other abductees, but you probably have not been abducted.

I got 5 darn, as a kid I thought I was an alien.. from 17 to 22 I was assigned an alien registration number too :)

Never been abducted, but hope to meet some soon. The people who have were probably hallucinating.

err... I got 1!

Been abducted by aliens... no... I am one, I've just gone HOME with them ;)

lol, I actually scored a 12 or 15 as some answers I was't sure how to respond... what does that say about me NAN? My sister-in-law has that brain chemical thing where you wake up seeing bright lights like spotlights or search lights, so she always gets freaked out. I just laugh at her and tell her it was me.

"Startalk" is a radio show hosted by astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson and co-hosted by a different stand up comedian each episode and some interviews with fellow scientists. Here's a link to the 1 hour UFO show:

http://startalkradio.net/2011/01/23/the-out-of-this-world-ufo-show

Usually it's more serious space & science topics but always funny & enjoyable - check out the shows archives.

BWAHAHAHA!

I got......12......:awesome:

Never been abducted, but hope to meet some soon. The people who have were probably hallucinating.

I'm holding out for first contact with the Vulcans!

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

I have been eaten by a dragon. Does that mean anything?

I want to believe.....

For those of you interested in a good abduction book (non-fiction/fiction?), I highly recommend Communion by Whitley Strieber. I had trouble sleeping while reading it.

Back