What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heliamphora campanulata for the win! :p

:laaa: OH! Your photography is breathtaking... and your plants look just wonderful, too!

@thez, liz: thanks very much ladies. :)

Soooo jealouusss. Love your pics and plants. When those graoms are mature, they're going to be fabulous. :awesome:

holy crap moar pics!

By Jove, 6 extra pictures! That's a record Jon, you are spoiling us. (Really great photography) Now, excuse me while I got eat my words.

@devon: yes. i hope so too---let's hope they dont catch that sudden death thingy that plagues this plant....
@heli: yes. :mwahaha:
@carn: yes. you EAT those words....you EAT them and like it! i bet they taste good. :lol: ---and thanks carn.

your graomos are amazing, I just managed to acquire one of my own. Is it a slow grower for you?

in comparison to villosa, and camporupestris, no, not a slow grower at all.

awesome! I hope mine will gain size quickly.

Oh wow, haven't seen this one before. Your threads always have some very cool stuff, thanks for sharing.
The hairy hamata here is my fave, it looks so strange and cute in a way I don't understand!

thanks everyone for the kind comments.... will admit life has kept me away from TF more often than not...here's a few shots to keep my activity going:

D. adelae (aka the poor man's graomo :lol:) still a beautiful plant for those who think im knocking on it.
7092573237_2ede1ee7fe_o.png

D. 'b-52' -- wasting no time getting big.
6946503380_fd79b63bc5_o.png

D. slackii :cuss:'ing lint!
6946503324_551928a0be_o.png

H. collina- cute girl.
7092572919_6a211df163_o.png

7092572841_cfca7516e7_o.png

D. zonaria- not gonna lie; pretty stoked about this one.
7092572787_949e6fac6d_o.png

D. hilaris, update. seedlings are gaining size...well, at least some of them are....
7092572635_3c395564e6_o.png

that's it for now....and maybe a while folks. :)

Nice as always J. Don't be gone too long......

Very much a fan of the D. adelae flowers even if the species is a bit under appreciated in my eyes. :) Awesome growing and pics as usual.

Awww but adelae has such nice flowers! And mine always looks half dead where as graomo loves life.... why are the easy ones so expensive XD

The hilaris are growing pretty quickly! Have they been easy to grow for you?

Beautiful shots Amphirion!

Thanks a lot guys. And just to clear the air, I DO like drosera adelae. :lol:
@mike: easy enough. Might be more of a challenge as the weather grows warmer.

Nice pics! Any tips of getting adelea to flower?

You've got some gorgeous plants there!! I can't wait to see how that zonaria grows!

Back