User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: I for the life of me cannot remember your name!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I for the life of me cannot remember your name!!

There was a member whom I thought I had became good freinds with back when i was really active. He was getting big into tissue culture. Lived in Chicago and was a land lord. He had a grow room in the basement of his complex. He sent me a really cool letter and sealed it with an old school red wax seal. The kind kings used with a signant ring. I for the life of me cannot remember his name!! I need to get in touch with him! I want to say I called him Nate and his name was Nathan, but I cannot remember his screen name! Any of the old school folks remember him?? I need to get in touch with him!

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

he even setup a grow area in an ally way by his building. I think it was Chicago. I know it was close to where I had planned on moving and was goign to visit to learn tissue culture from him. Does anyone remember?
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do believe your talking about MrFlyTrap2 aka Nate. Haven't seen him on in a long time..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That sounds about right! I wonder if he is at the same place. After posting and thinking about it, I might have his addy in my address book.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Aaaaaaannnnddddd his PM box is full. I have to send him a letter.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Josh, he has an AIM account... i thought you did too but maybe im wrong @_@ if i see him on ill let him know your trying to contact him... i talked to him a few weeks ago and i think he said something happened to his growspace... i dont remember though