What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last year I made my first attempt at propagating Cephalotus via leaf pullings, and had success with one leaf out of two, from an immature 'Hummers Giant' and just a week ago, that pulling opened its first mature trap. They grow up so fast :)
May2011025.jpg

Here is one of my Typical cephalotus that seems to like to stay green...
May2011026.jpg

and my other typical
May2011027.jpg

H. 'Tequila' from Butch, was completely red when it arrived, but since all of those pitchers or most were damaged or have died off, here is one it has made in my care... one of many, this thing grows quick.
May2011028.jpg

new trap on N. truncata QoH x KoS
May2011029.jpg

N. clipeata x ventricosa trap about to pop, and getting a nice waist on it
May2011024.jpg

new N. macrophylla BE clone trap
May2011022.jpg

May2011023.jpg

Drosera graomogolensis, ive had this one for a little less than a week now and its really taking off..
May2011020.jpg

May2011034.jpg

N. tentaculata Murud
May2011035.jpg

D. scorpioides i think these plants must be atleast 3 years old now... infact all of the pygmies in the same pot are the same age, i dont remember exactly what that is though lol.
May2011032.jpg

and of course, my baby boy :)
May2011030.jpg

May2011031.jpg

I love everything!! The thread of cuteness!!! :laaa:

Yay! Very nice pics, the macrophylla is just :drool:

nice to know that everything is looking very well in your care! great specimens! thanks for sharing!

and cute kid too...of course.

Oh niice!

Thanks guys :)
i will work on getting some pics of some more of my highland neps at my parents house here in the next couple of days...

Your kid is growing faster than your plants! Feed them baby formula! ;)

Lukas is growing crazy fast.... he is 30" tall and 23lbs, at only 9 1/2 months old... hes the size of the average 18 month old, plus a few inches or pounds.... hes crazy haha

Fantastic plants and cute little bugger you got there. lol! yeah...he is growing very fast. Looks like he is loving the conditions just like your highland plants. ;)

Thanks Varun, now if only i can get my fiance to thrive in those highland conditions... she must be a lowlander ;D

What Liz said!

Back