What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

B-day planning underway

ok so i have decided to start planning for my 25th way too early in advanced and part of it is because Im ordering a cake or 2 from Charm City Cakes out in Baltimore Maryland :D. Yes i know their cakes are expensive but i will make them make a cake they have never made before from what i can tell. I will be having at least one cake be an N. villosa and the second cake i may end up having be some sort of sarr or dew or a sarr and a dew next to each other in a pot? I would love to see if any of you have any ideas on what sarr or dew or anything CP related to do for a cake. Im running out of ideas lol

I am going back to the old school times when we all used to have bowling Birthday Partys with pizza, soda, chips and who knows what else. I enjoy making fun of myself while bowling because i know that im just that bad, but i welcome it :D I really hope this hits off well and it goes with out saying, Im still a little kid inside a 24YOs body LOL :boogie:

Maybe im going a bit nuts with this idea but oh well its worth the thought and the planning :crazy:

Your ordering me a cake!?!? But my birthday isn't until NEXT month.. :awesome:

OMG awesome! I want Duff to come bring me a cake. And then I'll sneak into the van when he heads home and force him to employ me.
~Joe

lmao mass, Im not sure if i will want to eat it if it looks that nice lol

be sure to take pics!! Happy almost birthday btw..

HAHAHA seed thats an awesome idea why have i never thought of camping in front of their shop to try and get hired? lol

---------- Post added at 02:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

i will be taking lots of pix of both cakes and yes of my fail attempt at bowling again LOL

Oh right, you're in MD. I would be bugging them about a job all the time if I weren't on the other side of the country. In fact, if I don't find a job before I get a few of my electronics projects finished, I'll probably send them a letter of interest and see if they want a special effects/animatronics guy.
Happy birthday, too. :)
~Joe

Well, 8 months is never too early to plan!
I've always wanted a cp cake... my parents are not artistic though... lol!

You are SOOOOOO Cooool!!! Can't wait for pics!!! :laaa:

HAHA they better get to the drawing board on making a cp cake for ya then :p, I also hope to have my grow rack finished over the next 4 months and finally add another N. villosa and hope i dont forget to water it this time lol (thats what killed the first one) but im pretty sure this will be a first for them. My dog ate a sarr pitcher and hated the taste so maybe she will hate the taste of the cake if it looks like sarr? ???

Well if they can make a cake from a pic, you should find an awesome pic of a sarr and see what they can do.
I'd use this pic, it's one of my favorite pics.

247182_174777075914104_174775425914269_431136_2645102_n.jpg

Back