What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TerraForums gallery (cpforums.org) back up! Host your CP pictures

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
....I think. :jester:

If you have an account, please log in and test it for me. Make sure you can see images, and you can upload correctly and all that stuff. If you notice anything wrong, please let me know!

If you don't have an account, JOIN! It is there for all ACTIVE TerraForums members to host their CP photos... Please note, when you join please put your terraforums username is both the user field and the name field. Also, make sure to use the same email address as your terraforums account. Otherwise it will denied. Which brings us to... all accounts must be verified by me as active TF users- so you will not be able to use it right away. I'm pretty sure you get an email when I verify and activate your account though.

Enjoy and thanks for your help testing it out!
Andrew

www.cpforums.org

PS- please note if something is screwed up... new accounts and new photos may not make it through the repair. But from my and a couple others tests.. it seems to be up and running just fine.

logged in real quick. Everything seems good in my album.

Last reminder for people to check their galleries... I'm about to delete the gallery files off of the old server, so if it turns out your gallery is not working, your files will be gone.
Remember, this gallery is provided to any active terraforums member to host their CP photos for free! So if you need a place to host your photos... sign up and try it out! =)

Thanks,
Andrew

Gallery Down as of now. I had some ping pictures hosted, and when I try to get to the site (http://cpforums.org/gallery/main.php) error message appears:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webadmin@kundenserver.de and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I just checked and got the same message. :-(

Same error message for me also, cannot access the site

Its from that server update, i've not found the code verbage that i need to change yet to make it compliant with the new OS. But I am working on it. Thx.

Don't you just hate "New and Improved"???

Make it a priority por favor :hail:

If I could get responses from my server and from tech support of the software, it's probably be fixed by now. I am at their mercy since I can't seem to find what code changed where and has made it go inoperable... That's the only thing I use for hosting photos so trust me, I want it back up too! It's not that the photos are gone, I have them all, it's just the programs code seems to be messing with the new server code requirements. But yes, as quick as I can. ;-)

Back up and running. =)
Andrew

Gallery PHP version has been set to run the current available... I believe that's where the security flaw has been... Please let me know if you experience any issues with the new setting just now set.
Thanks,
Andrew

Back