What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yay box o' goodies from Exo! Its like Christmas! Lots o'pics of various CPs.

Brie

Sarracenia freak
Exo was kind enough to help a gal get her collection started and sent me some goodies!

Awesome packing job, dude!
5862166602_8325c861c8_o.jpg

It was a first for me on trying to pot wee little pings. Boy are they a pain! lol. Wee little p. laueana
5862166774_e3d6f5f790_o.jpg

And an awesome flowering p. moranensis
5862166730_5efd3ddd93_b.jpg

5861615829_0fe564c64a_o.jpg

They'll be on my windowsill for a few days until my T5 fixture FINALLY shows up.
5861616005_facca88abb_o.jpg

LOADS of baby D. aliciae
5862166844_9054014fe4_o.jpg

A nice Dana
5862166880_ef8cdd82dc_o.jpg

And a N. ampullaria cutting... my first time growing a nep from a cutting so we'll see how I do. :)
5861615769_df0c73735a_b.jpg

Oh, and a couple different 'dew seeds to try my hand at later... I didnt realize they were so tiny!
5861615699_2b1e39485e_o.jpg

Glad you like everything. :grin:

I am sooooo jealous... Nice work, exo!

Congratulation. I am little worrying about your N. ampullaria cutting. If the cutting is unrooted, I suggest you to bag it to ensure high humidity.

those are a tun of seeds lol, you will have your hands full in no time lol

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 AM ----------

oh and that dana omg, makes me wanna get one lol

Congratulation. I am little worrying about your N. ampullaria cutting. If the cutting is unrooted, I suggest you to bag it to ensure high humidity.

Dont worry, the photos were taken just as I finished potting everything. Its now bagged, and is also going to go in its own little covered seedtray deal with a heating pad here in a bit.

looks like you're off to a good start. BTW is that Malcolm McDowell in your profile pic? If not, then there's a striking resemblance - all this by looking at his hair.

looks like you're off to a good start. BTW is that Malcolm McDowell in your profile pic? If not, then there's a striking resemblance - all this by looking at his hair.

Yep thats Malcolm. :) One of my fav actors.

'Like'

So, you got a visit from Exo Claus? Looks like they went to a good home. Congrats.

Exo, is that the same sauce dish I sent you utrics in that was in the picture showing the contents of the box? :lol:

Exo, is that the same sauce dish I sent you utrics in that was in the picture showing the contents of the box? :lol:

Lime, i'm betting Yes due to the "utric tricolor" that's scratched through on the lid. LOL.

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

So, you got a visit from Exo Claus? Looks like they went to a good home. Congrats.

I did indeed. :) Apparently i was good this year. :banana2: Thanks :)

Ummmmmmmm.......:-))

Nice. :p

The plants look great, Brie! Nice Pleiospillos nellii, too! :)

Back