0 Thread(s)
    Gonna get mutilated.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterKirby View Post
    This thread angers me.
    If something angers you and does not seem to anger others or the majority, the problem is on your end, wouldn't you say?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sig View Post
    Just finished Angel beats.

A great series, but I cried my eyes out a few times. The ending was probably the best they could have done... but unfortunately, there could never have been something truly satisfying... the plot of "reincarnation" just doesn't work like that.

Edit: I don't want to be confused like I was with bakemonogatari... Wiki says that it is an ANIME only series, but then it mentions that is has a light novel and manga... Can someone explain this, please?
    OMG you were so right about angel beats!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't seen as many series as some of you have, but my favorites are:
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Bokurano
    Elfen Lied
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    Neon Genesis Evangelion (as well as Rebuild)
    Hellsing
    @Nya Are you familiar with the capslock communities, by any chance?
    Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=127701
    "N. jacq is the Lady GaGa of toilet bowl neps... it causes so much controversy" ~Exo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxoftherose View Post
    @Nya Are you familiar with the capslock communities, by any chance?
    the live journal stuff from back in the day? never a part of it - just found my way there whenever i had a paper due or some other sort of studying that i was supposed to be doing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gill_za View Post
    If something angers you and does not seem to anger others or the majority, the problem is on your end, wouldn't you say?
    nope
    Formerly known as WaterKirby.

Eats genetically engineered tomatoes Sig's Avatar
    Michigan -- If you donít like the weather, blink!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just finished watching Gurren laggan... after seeing the AMV "yoko is perfect" (not posting a video this time!) Great series in general, though I think they really had no idea what to put after the 20th or so episode. it might have been better as two seasons, instead of one conglomeration... judging by the: (incoming whited spoilers) SEVEN YEAR TIME SKIP.. Also, though the ending was like angel beats, I couldn't bring myself to cry over it.. because it was really just pointless. And the relationship wasn't as cute. I mean, several people died to bring her back....

Quote Originally Posted by nya View Post
    OMG you were so right about angel beats!!
    Did you watch the whole thing? If so, please come over to my house so we can cry together.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxoftherose View Post
    I haven't seen as many series as some of you have, but my favorites are:
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Bokurano
    Elfen Lied
    Yu Yu Hakusho
    Neon Genesis Evangelion (as well as Rebuild)
    Hellsing

In the middle of reading elfen lied... I'm not sure I'd be able to stomach an anime. They're already blowing up babies in manga form, how horrific would it be in color animation...?

On that list, Yu Yu hakusho has the extremely rare distinction of having a dub that I like. Maybe it's because I watched it as a kid, but it by far has the best english voice actors I have ever seen, in addition to not being censored when they dubbed it.

Yoko-Kurama FTW. Everyone here should love him just because of his meat-eating demon plants!

PS: Is it possible to put spoiler tags on this forum? I tried the [spoiler] tag, no luck.
    Formerly known as Silenceisgod!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you watch the whole thing? If so, please come over to my house so we can cry together.
    omg crying alone in an empty apt is soooooooooooo depressing

In the middle of reading elfen lied... I'm not sure I'd be able to stomach an anime. They're already blowing up babies in manga form, how horrific would it be in color animation...?
    no worries! i think the anime is a milder than the manga. tho it has been awhile since i watched it... so i may be wrong... good luck with that!

On that list, Yu Yu hakusho has the extremely rare distinction of having a dub that I like. Maybe it's because I watched it as a kid, but it by far has the best english voice actors I have ever seen, in addition to not being censored when they dubbed it.

Yoko-Kurama FTW. Everyone here should love him just because of his meat-eating demon plants!

PS: Is it possible to put spoiler tags on this forum? I tried the [spoiler] tag, no luck.
    dude i totally had a crush on kurama >.< something about that long flowing silver hair... though... hiei was pretty ****** too!!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast