Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody leiks Gundam?
    Formerly known as WaterKirby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Sig: In my opinion, the manga is far more horrific than the anime, although that may be in part because the anime ends before the plot gets truly dark.
    @Nya: Oddly enough for a plant nut, I think that Kuwabara might be my favorite. Hiei is sort of special to me because he reminds me of my best friend. And I think that everyone who watched YYH when they were young had some sort of crush on Kurama.
    Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=127701
    "N. jacq is the Lady GaGa of toilet bowl neps... it causes so much controversy" ~Exo

Eats genetically engineered tomatoes Sig's Avatar
    Michigan -- If you donít like the weather, blink!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, can't forget hiei! I don't remember if the anime had the same ending as the manga, but putting the slave master on the death plant pedestal was too awesome for words. Of course, that was also kurama's doing...

I guess it makes sense that elfen lied would be toned down for the anime. There is some seriously messed up shirt in here. it would be a little hard to publicly broadcast it...

Quote Originally Posted by nya View Post
    omg crying alone in an empty apt is soooooooooooo depressing

... I wish I had someone to do that for me... over a month later, I still feel down for a while thinking about it.
    Formerly known as Silenceisgod!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished elfen lied. I FREAKING KNEW that (spoiler) Bandou would live. Not even losing both arms, eyes, and the lower half of your body stops that guy.

Meanwhile I'm being forced at gunpoint to watch the anime even though it seems to be cut short like 12 episodes. And "gunpoint" meaning he'll watch angel beats if I do xD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it bad to keep posting about manga? This is an anime thread but I don't know where else to put it.

Up to speed with hekikai no AION. It's about... I have no freaking clue, because the plot has come into play maybe twice. Aions or something, but you won't see much of them. Made by the same people as chibi vampire, which I liked a lot expect for the ending. It's pretty good.

Halfway through Highschool of the Dead (manga). It's pretty good, except I read the first five volumes yesterday from 8 PM to 1 AM, while listening to the same song over and over and over. Listening to a catchy song with only one rememberable line while reading about a zombie apocalypse is NOT a good idea. I didn't sleep at all, so I'm a bit of a zombie myself right now! xD (note: not for people who couldn't handle deadman wonderland.)

On the urging of a friend, I watched the first episode of the english dubbed Elfen Lied. It was really painful for me to sit through past the first couple of minutes or so. Partially because of awful voices (the only okay one was kouta) and partially because it's full color animated uber-gore. I can't watch any more. I'm told the manga is much more horrific, but I guess I can just stand that stuff better.

I was going to read clannad afterstory, but then some buttface spoiled the tearjerker for me. Should I still bother?

Everyone, join in! I'm all alooooone!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On episode four of "Ben-to". This is the weirdest plot choice I have ever seen. I have had a "wtf is going on" expression on my face for the last several episodes.

...Fighting to the death over half-priced food. I mean, really?

Edit: six hours later, I finish it. That should show you how funny it was.
    Last edited by Sig; 12-29-2011 at 04:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can someone give me their opinion on NGE (Evangelion)

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast