What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off-topic Anime thread :)

Hmm, favorite series was the MS Gundam Wing series.

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=8658
This is the sequel to bakemonogatari. Downloading now :)

In addition to that quite a number of interesting anime is being released now: this includes Natsume 4 for example.

OMG! You beat me to it! I was JUST about to write about this.

Fine, then, I'll quote what may be the perfect representation for the series: "What's the matter? We may just be talking over the phone, but courtesy dictates I must still be naked."

:lol: :lol:

edit: I'm currently watching the second episode, but it says that it airs the fiteenth! And I know the third episode is available. What gives?

Last edited:
Anyone interested in watching Irresponsible Captain Tylor?

Anyone interested in watching Irresponsible Captain Tylor?

I watched it. I thought it was hilarious!

Anyone watched "Daily lives of high-school boys"?

No, I haven't even heard of that before. Maybe ill check it out after I get on track with my term papers.

ANOTHER NEW CHAPTER OF BERSERK

only 9 days late :(

I watched new episode of Daily lives of high school boys yesterday... haven't laughed like this in a while. Almost peed myself :)

Not sure if manga and anime are the same thing, when me and my sister were younger we used to read the French version of a manga called Dr Slump, we were probably way to young but it was really funny!

Good times...

Heh I'm going to be 30 in few years and I still enjoy anime.

I watched new episode of Daily lives of high school boys yesterday... haven't laughed like this in a while. Almost peed myself :)

DLHSB added to my list of things to watch. Because that was me on the newest episode of nisemonogatari, and the feeling is beyond words.

FXfKK.jpg

Toothbrushing will never, ever, be the same.

I started watching nisemonogatari but realized I don't remember any of the characters except for Araragi, his girlfriend and neko girls :), decided to wait 'till it's finished and watch 1st season and 2nd together :) but this picture is tempting!!!!!

P.S.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_QWevaI1eLQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i <3 you guys! you always find the funniest anime to watch!

"I wonder if nipples grow back?"

I have had hundreds of conversations like this, including exact copies of ones in the first episode.

That scene with the riverbed... could they have possibly gotten his thoughts any more accurate to the average guy? The answer is "no". The only difference is we don't have rescue squads.

On a side note, the ending song is very depressing, totally unfitting for something that made me just fall out of my chair. I hope it's not foreshadowing the series becoming thought provoking, serious, and sad, like another one I can think of.

I started and finished several anime and now watching Bakuman second season. It was a bit slow at the start and the settings was rather silly but I got hooked. Makes me want to give another try to reading manga.

YAY!! I used to be such an anime geek XD
FLCL was and still is definitly my favorite (amazingly awesome story, amazing animation, and truly awesome music <3 the pillows)
Trigun
Cowboy Bebop
Elfen lied
Beck
Full Metal Alchemist
Soul eater
xxxHolic
Tsubasa reservoir chronicle
Air gear
Final Fantasy Unlimited
.hack
And there's more that I can't think of right now >_<

Anyone watching Kids on the Slope "Sakamichi no Apollon"?

I just finished watching Rebuild of Evangelion 1 and 2. Why can't we have more of similar anime, not some silly Lelouch of the rebellion mecha BS?

Gundam Unicorn all the way!

tried watching one of the recent gundam series, too cheesy for my taste

Only anime I've found myself being able to love is Code Lyoko, which just happens to be French Anime.

Back