What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Devon's photo/video website

Hello everyone!

I while ago I made a website for my CP photos and videos, and today i finally got the time to add some stuff to it. There isn't really much yet, but by the end of the summer there will be many photos and at least two more videos.

Please take note that the "sphagnum moss photos" part of the website isn't finished yet.

Any criticizing is helpful. It used to be really, really confusing to navigate through the site, but I think I've fixed that.

Anyway, here is the link: http://filiformis.weebly.com/

Thanks for looking!

Really cool Devon, the photos are great!

Ive thought about doing something like this but never have had the time. Keep us updated!

Your plants are just incredible! :0o:
Such shots... :love:

Thank you so much Drew and Carnivores! :awesome: I will attach the full site to my signature when it has more stuff. :-D

your page looks great!!!!

Awesome VFT pics! What camera you using?

Thanks again! I use a canon powershot S3 Is. I would like to upgrade within the next couple of years to a digital SLR though.

That burmanii video is very cool!

Nice site man

Thank you very much Cplantaholic and Greg.

I would like to announce that my site has been accepted for the carnivorous plant web ring! Woot woot! :awesome:

Back