What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuffed Animals - err Plants

JB in Utah

Come To The Light. . .
If you could have a stuffed animal I mean stuffed CP, what would it be? I want to hear your thoughts.

I personally would have a stuffed S. leucophylla and a stuffed N. truncata KoS to cuddle with me.

A giant stuffed ceph pitcher. Would make a great pillow. ;)

I've always wanted one of these! Either a Sarracenia or a Nep.

i keep imagining a nice mini bog hat. some flytraps, filiformis dews, sarrs hehe. maybe a couple of flies on wires...

Stuffed N.northiana pitcher! :awesome:

VFT: Carnivine

C01-1.jpg

Nep: Victreebel

V01.jpg

What about Sarracenia and VFT sleeping bags? One of my genius ideas. I know a few people who might be willing to make some of the stuffed pitchers. I have another idea I'm keeping under wraps until my girlfriend and I make the first one, because it's brilliant!

hehe brie, you may wanna check out the link four posts up from you...

I would love me a stuffed N. Villosa, yes im in deep sadness from the death of mine, i cant stop thinking about it :(. Or a stuffed dew of sum sort

This is awesome, I also just thought of a nep or ceph backpack/rucksack.

This is awesome, I also just thought of a nep or ceph backpack/rucksack.

That's actually sort of the idea I had. Their shapes and structure are perfect for it. I know exactly how I;m going to do the markings and colors.I have the resources to do this, too.

Back