Likes Likes:  0
Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Brie's CP photo thread

BANNED
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks great, Brie. Can't wait for the weather to stay consistently warm, so that we can finally see these things bloom.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    love the graomo i need one in my life

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemax View Post
    I didn't realize that you had such an extensive collection of vft varieties! Yours are further along than mine. I like the shot of the D. rotundifolia waking up.
    They were all given to me recently by an awesome benefactor. Instant VFT collection.. I was also given a Holland Red but sadly it rotted away for some reason.. Also might be further along because I kept them all inside.. They were dormant when I received them, but at the same time it was freezing hard and snowing when they arrived so I decided to keep them inside and let them wake up a bit early.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu138 View Post
    I see the potential for some amazing Sarracenia hybrids there !
    Yeah, I cant wait for everything to get going on their flowers.. I think I see some others starting to emerge.. Ruffled Sparkler and a few others look to have a flower bud starting to push up. This year is gunna be a good year for me i'm thinkin' Hank x Leah Wilkerson, Hank x rubricorpora, Hank x Judith Hindle would all look awesome.

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mato77429 View Post
    Looks great, Brie. Can't wait for the weather to stay consistently warm, so that we can finally see these things bloom.
    Me too!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to see you're still alive!

Emerald City, currently free of flying monkeys.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Flower stalks! I'm getting mine right now too.. exciting! Hybrids hybrids hybrids!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some more emerging flowers..

My first darlingtonia flower! This plant was among my first CP purchases, so happy I was able to keep it alive and happy long enough to have it flower!

Lueco "Snowflake"

Ruffled Sparkler

Appalachian Spring

June Bug

The big bog pot, with the Doreen's Colossus, Leah Wilkerson, Wilkerson's White Knight, and Adrian Slack.. Johnny recently sent me some bog violets(Viola lanceolata) which I added to this pot.. Cant wait for them to take over..

Since the weather is taking a turn for the better here, I put out all of the temperates which I had growing inside.. Stuck them in a spot which doesnt get much direct sun to let them adjust to natural sunlight again..

Now for some indoor stuff.. I took some root cuttings from the regia 'Big Easy' that was given to me recently, before I potted it up.. Have a few strikes now..

D. intermedia "roraima" seedlings, gettin bigger

D. graomologensis babies from the Graomo Fairy.. One in back isnt looking too hot, hope it pulls through.

D. allantostigma

D. scorpiodes

D. Lake Badgerup flowers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NICE! Can you get some close-ups of the rotundifolias next batch?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devon View Post
    NICE! Can you get some close-ups of the rotundifolias next batch?
    Shoore I contemplated taking some today, they're looking pretty nice..

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Also, the monster that's been costing me so much money lately actually decided he felt good enough to follow me out onto the patio today while I fussed with my plants and took pics.. He goes back to the vet on Wednesday for more blood tests...