Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 53 of 88 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Brie's CP photo thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice plants Brie! Cant wait to see your sarrs with pitchers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice photos. One of my Flavas is putting up weird twisted growth too, kinda weird. Can't wait to see your plants when they have pitchers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, im apparently cursed this month.. so far, I have killed(or nearly killed, we'll see) my big gorgeous graomo, and I over fertilized my epic broadleaf capensis and killed it... The graomo was still in its little tiny solo cup, and I had cut some PVC pots, so it was time to repot it.. but it the LFS in combination with its root being so spiraled up on the bottom of the cup, caused alot of suction/grip in the cup.. so when I reached in, tried to grab as much moss around the plant as I could and wiggled it a little bit.. I felt the pop.. and off fell the plant. Snapped off its only, big thick root. *sigh* So far, it looks like its sort of holding on.. its cupped on some very wet media, and im hoping beyond hope that it sprouts another root soon. Arg. And as for my awesome cape, I apparently soaked it in MaxSea one too many times.. Must of forgotten the last time I sprayed it and sprayed it again.. next morning, shrivelled black mess. So I chopped the top off the "tree" and am hoping it comes back from the roots. *beats head on wall*

In some GOOD news.. looks like i'll be seeing a heli flower finally, since the Tequila flower never quite made it to blooming. This pulchella flower is looking promising.

My little HG ceph is looking better as well, lots of new growth. Im just leaving it in the tank and never touching it again.

Hello, I must be going... Not a Number's Avatar
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brie View Post
    And a bunch of baby Little Roahink, OR locale
    That's Little Woahink, Oregon

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=125430
    Grand Hotel... always the same. People come, people go. Nothing ever happens.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Woohoo congrats Brie,

well done indeed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking good. May you have better luck with pollinating your puchelle flower than I did
    --------
    z

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Not a Number View Post
    Yep, typo.

---------- Post added at 08:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 AM ----------

Thanks guys.. Dont know if anyone else has any heli flowers right now though? So dont think i'll be able to attempt getting seeds.. Or do Helis self?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    stigma and stamen are ready at different times. collect pollen from one flower, use on the next flower as stigma will no longer be receptive on the one you get pollen off of. butch has a few threads on this in the heli section for collecting pollen and whatnot. good luck.
    --------
    z