Likes Likes:  0
Page 59 of 88 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Brie's CP photo thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wire Man View Post
    Insane P. cyclosecta! What's the diameter on that beauty? Nice P. rotundifolia, too. Not very common to see those.
    Thanks! Umm i'd say the cyclo is only 2" across or so.. its gotten much more compact compared to last year... It used to nearly reach the edges of the pot.. I believe it has to do with the type of media I use coupled with super intense lighting.. All of my pings got a little more compact when I added 2 more T5s to the shelf.. It seems like a trade off, color and smaller plants, or huge plants with little color.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some new pics of a few petiolaris dews...

the baby falconeris are getting big and beautiful.. the biggest is around 2.5" now...

D. ordensis.. "its so fluffy, I wanna die!!"

and the unknown one.. Im thinking its maybe a paradoxa or broomensis x ordensis? It has more white fuzz then shows up in the photos, but the long arms and smaller pads make me think paradoxa/broomensis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    beautifull dews love the falconeris colour

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Incredible. Do you mind telling my yours conditions for the petiolaris plants? I can't get mine to look good at all... Mine are growing in a hot terrarium.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devon View Post
    Incredible. Do you mind telling my yours conditions for the petiolaris plants? I can't get mine to look good at all... Mine are growing in a hot terrarium.
    Shoore... Its a 10gallon tank, as close to the 6 T5 lights as I can get it.. There's about 2" of headroom between the top of the tank and the lights above it. Tank is covered with a piece of Lexan and a bit of seran wrap that I peel back to get into it(High tech, I know)... There's a sheet of egg crate on the bottom, and about 3-4" of water in the bottom. The pots sit on the egg crate in the water... The whole tank sits on a full size seedling heat mat that keeps the water warm at night when the lights go out.. Overall temps are kinda dependant on how hot my apartment is, but standard daytime temp is 90-95 with a nighttime low of 78-80. The high has gone up to 101-102 before when the apartment gets hot on sunny days. Humidity is pretty much "dripping" lol. Like 100% at all times.

---------- Post added at 07:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Oh, and substrate is a mix of peat, sand and perlite.. All rinsed of coarse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another update..

Some more propagation pics..

New shot of my Eden Black x Self seedling.. I managed to pick all of the chopped sphag out of the pot and get the roots of the seedling deeper into the soil..

Second round of D. regia 'Big Easy' strikes.. I count 9 in this cup, theres 1-2 in a second cup

Finally some strikes on my unintentional D. graomologensis root cuttings. :P

Some of the older regia strikes

My horde of D. intermedia "roraima" seedlings. 30 cells, 1-3 per cell. Interesting how some are green but much larger, while others are red but much smaller.

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 PM ----------

CYCLOSECTA FLOWER WOO!!

Moved this D. capillaris up to the T5 shelf and its getting a bit more color..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good work on that ceph seedling!