Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 63 of 88 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast

Thread: Brie's CP photo thread

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A dazzling display. 'Good to know that your plants are still awesome.
    - Mark

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OMG, your indoor plants are awesome. Love those frilly sarr hybrids. The purp Montana is my favorite of all the purp varieties, mine are not quite as big as yours yet though but lots of color.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Brie, I am filled with envy when I look at your Drosera, and it makes me realize what a lousy Sundew grower I am! That D. helodes is indeed a marvel to behold. Wow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks everyone for the kind words.. The D. helodes is indeed awesome looking.. My fav of the pygmies I have.. They're just perfect little round puff balls LOL.

And its ok Paul.. We all have our thing... I kill nepenthes, so... lol. Being a good nepenthes grower is probably much more difficult then being a pesky drosera grower.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The variety is truly astounding - you've added a huge number of species/locations in a fairly short period of time.

Your propagation skills are very impressive. I've loved the challenge & enjoyment of creating new baby plants through the various methods --- and then watching them grow up. Several weeks ago, I saw someone post in the chatbox (iirc) that they hated to propagate stuff and I thought to myself - "Wow that's just crazytalk!"
    All the best,
    Ron
    You must do the thing you think you cannot do. --- Eleanor Roosevelt

*** Growlist / Wants / Offers ***
    (with Pics)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RL7836 View Post
    The variety is truly astounding - you've added a huge number of species/locations in a fairly short period of time.

Your propagation skills are very impressive. I've loved the challenge & enjoyment of creating new baby plants through the various methods --- and then watching them grow up. Several weeks ago, I saw someone post in the chatbox (iirc) that they hated to propagate stuff and I thought to myself - "Wow that's just crazytalk!"
    Thank you Ron.. I have indeed gone a bit crazy into the CP world.. lol when I find something I enjoy, I tend to get a bit obsessed, soaking up as much knowledge as I can and acquiring all that I want.

And yeah, I love propagation as well.. Thats part of the fun in this hobby.. So many difficult plants to try your hand at and see if you can get them to grow, then see if you can make more of them! lol.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gotta say, the only pygmy I could ever differentiate from the others was scorpiodes, but that helodes is really, really nice. Same goes for all of your dews, helis, sarrs, etc.. Great update, Brie!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mato View Post
    Gotta say, the only pygmy I could ever differentiate from the others was scorpiodes, but that helodes is really, really nice. Same goes for all of your dews, helis, sarrs, etc.. Great update, Brie!
    Thanks yo..