What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Brie's CP photo thread

congrats on the cobra flower. everything's looking nice.

Love those pygmys. I've always wanted a pot just caked with them.
Let me know if you end up parting with any of the BigEasy. Been meaning to add one with my typical.

Nice, very nice.

When you did the root cutting on the regia, did you use any rooting hormone or such on it? Thinking of digging up my regia and taking some root cuttings.

'Glad to hear that the kitty is doing better. Your regia starts fill me with anticipation for the cup of roots that I have waiting to sprout. They look great in the photos.

Love the pigmies and congrats on your darlingtonia flower!

Awesome pics! How is the tequila doing?

My cobras have never flowered, they should have last year but didn't! Hopefully I'm as lucky as you this year. Those D. Lake Badgerup photos are hypnotizing! ALL of your drosera look really really nice :drool:. So many flower stalks comming up! I'm jelly!

That has got to be one of the most handsome kitties EVER. What a ham! Love that face! Poor thing.. my cat has been expensive lately too, all these tests, and nothing wrong with him. -_-;

Oh yeah:

GAH OMG love the pendant!! Where did you get that??

Dunno if I can post store links? But if you go to Etsy, and browse "venus flytrap" under "jewelry" you should find it pretty quick. If you visit Marty Magic's actual website, they have it for $15 cheaper. There's also different styles of the same pendant, which I thought was pretty rad.

When you did the root cutting on the regia, did you use any rooting hormone or such on it? Thinking of digging up my regia and taking some root cuttings.
You should not have to "dig it up". Simply knock it out of the pot and the big fleshy roots are likely curled around the bottom and sides. Just snip a couple of the fleshy roots. I cut them into 1-2 inch pieces and put them on live sphagnum. I have never used rooting hormone.

You should not have to "dig it up". Simply knock it out of the pot and the big fleshy roots are likely curled around the bottom and sides. Just snip a couple of the fleshy roots. I cut them into 1-2 inch pieces and put them on live sphagnum. I have never used rooting hormone.

PM sent

Man.. i've got flowers poppin up everywhere..

H. pulchella
7066529909_00dccb60f0_o.jpg

great heli brie,one of my sarrs just started growing a flower bud

Very Nice Brie!!! As always ;)

Nice job at flowering that H. pulchella. I can hardly get mine to even pitcher at all! Seriously, that's sweet, I wonder why mine hates life.

Great pics... except the cat.

Okay, maybe the cat too. :)

Awesome that you got your darlingtonia to flower. :)

good Lord. Is there anything you CAN'T grow!??!

^That^

What mass said!

thanks guys :)

Sweet photo, as always, and AWESOME! Heli flower!!!

And ANOTHER flower first for me.. U. longifolia finally bloomed! It seems to love the window sill much more then fluorescent lights... Although the recent sunny days burnt the tips of the leaves a bit..

7068798283_a30f03b64e_o.jpg

6922717416_a62e5893d2_o.jpg

6922717540_7e6a00b6a1_o.jpg

6922717484_82d9c26196_o.jpg

Back