User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: This cocaine is brought to you in part by the US Goverment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This cocaine is brought to you in part by the US Goverment.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/08/05...inaloa-cartel/

Oh my!

I wonder if this is what Secretary of State Hillary Clinton meant when she said the following when asked "Why can't drugs be legalized?"

"We can't legalize drugs because 'There is just too much money in it'." H. Clinton.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The US dealing in drugs is nothing new, remember the Ollie North Iran/Contra trials? The Contra-cocaine connection was brushed under the table as soon as it was mentioned then a year or so later we had the beginning of the crack epidemic in the 1980s. Been some time but IIRC earliest Crack was called "Ice" and was popping up in Hawaii and the west coast before really becoming all the rage in NYC.

Then there was the golden triangle fiasco of the CIA stuffing dead soliders with heroin and shipping the corpses back to the US during the SE Asian conflicts (both publicized and secret). They bought the dope off the Hmongs and others in a trade of for information on the commies movements and activities. Makes me infinitely curious why the Afghan poppy farmers have been doing better and better crops every year since America went over there, are really we hunting Al Qaida or just protecting the poppy crops...?

I will now go fold up my foil hat, gonna make me a Tricorn Colonialist shaped one this time!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is nothing new that's for sure. Depending on where you get your news.... Main stream media is always behind in reporting things. All depends on how closed minded you are in this world, thinking everything is as it seems. I also remember a certain early 90's president being involved in a cocaine scandal that never made main stream news.
    Joshua from PA
    Looking for plants with Pennsylvania location data
    Grow List
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...923#post933923