What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TERRAFORUM'S 2012 CALENDAR CONTEST (rules, and submit photos here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! :drool: I want a Dionaea M. "long red fingers"!

/bows
Why thank you sir :awesome:

Liz, that leuco photo is AMAZING :awesome:
Andy: Will long red fingers be available anytime soon?

The divisions that do become available get traded off before there is a chance to be added to the store... There may be a small one or two right now, I honestly don't remember.

just your friendly five day reminder! five more days left to enter and modify submissions!

@dex: last time i checked you had the same photos still up. do you plan to change them? as said before, portrait photos will not be accepted.

just your friendly five day reminder! five more days left to enter and modify submissions!

@dex: last time i checked you had the same photos still up. do you plan to change them? as said before, portrait photos will not be accepted.

I will try and change them or modify them! I just wish there was a way to use that stock N. bical one, but I'll figure out something I guess.

Thanks for checking up on me. :)

D. sp. 'Carbarup'

IMG_6956.jpg

Dionaea Muscipula "Clone H013"
6081817076_e7e50f8d3b_b.jpg

Thanks Brie, for making this pic look bettaaarrr. :3
Dionaea Muscipula "Big Vigorous"
6084922832_b4e5dd47d0_o.jpg

Dionaea Muscipula "Clone H013" 2
6074131742_f71e1f1d8d_b.jpg

Last edited:
Devon, add your avatar, if it fits requirements. It is beautiful!

Devon, add your avatar, if it fits requirements. It is beautiful!

Thankyou Awg. :3 The only problem with my avatar is that the larger version is kinda blurry, and has a lot of "noise"; So it only looks good for an Avatar. :p

Devon, I totally second Adam. That should be the cover, atleast! :love:

Thankyou Awg. :3 The only problem with my avatar is that the larger version is kinda blurry, and has a lot of "noise"; So it only looks good for an Avatar. :p

Aww :( Well, still post a pic in a thread so we all can see it :awesome:

The aye's have it. That pic IS amazing!

:spazz:
Jonnnnn!
JonJonJonJonJonJonnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

If Devon says it's okay, if we take the big picture of his and like, reduce the noise on it and stuffs, can it be the cover of the calendar or in the calendar or something? :oops:
I NEED THIS SO BAD. :laaa:

i can try...no guarantees though...reducing noise = more blur....we dont want blur...
also, needs enough votes ;)

next year, we might have a theme....like abstract art and CPs

Last edited:
:spazz:
Jonnnnn!
JonJonJonJonJonJonnnnnnnnnnn!!!!

If Devon says it's okay, if we take the big picture of his and like, reduce the noise on it and stuffs, can it be the cover of the calendar or in the calendar or something? :oops:
I NEED THIS SO BAD. :laaa:

I have a huge smile on ma face right now! You made my day! :-D

---------- Post added at 02:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

:awesome: :-D :awesome:

dang.. how'd I miss Mach's pics?!?!? He's got my vote for every category he entered. :hail:

Oh, you could try to use noise ninja, I don't have a full version so I can't do it, cause it leaves water marks if it's unregistered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back