What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NECPS Show 2011

Sorry to hear about that health issue Greg! Hope thats all ok now...

Yep, that's my Lowii! I got that as a tiny one from Rich & Mike at the 2005 NECPS Show and it's done quite well for me since.
All that stuff on that table was mine, plus the photographs on that wall by the main entrance.
Wish I coulda brought more, as I have a lot more nice plants, but just didn't have the room in the car!

Next year though for the ICPS conference I am going all out and bringing everything I have in a van if I have to!!!!

Supreme photography and supreme growing! :hail:

That table of plants was like art centerpieces.

And so the 2012 ICPS conference countdown begins.......

Thanks Greg, come check me out at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens for the Ghouls & Gourds event. I'll have a nice dispaly there as well!

Hey Greg,

I did sell a few of those mantids....donated a few to the auction, too. I had too many mouths to feed, and it was a good way to offset the the money for the plants I just HAD to buy.

Luckily I already have a 'Ceasar', so I didn't have to pay that nut.

The 'Lady Pauline's were fantastic. I never really like that plant too much, until I saw what it can look like this last weekend!

Mike and Richard didn't bring their ginormous trancata x sibunyensis (or however you spell it) this year. That sucker is HUGE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Greg,

I did sell a few of those mantids....donated a few to the auction, too. I had too many mouths to feed, and it was a good way to offset the the money for the plants I just HAD to buy.

Luckily I already have a 'Ceasar', so I didn't have to pay that nut.

The 'Lady Pauline's were fantastic. I never really like that plant too much, until I saw what it can look like this last weekend!

Mike and Richard didn't bring their ginormous trancata x sibunyensis (or however you spell it) this year. That sucker is HUGE.

Lol what'd you happen to pick up??

I miss seeing that monster as well as I was looking forward to showing the fam how big some of these guys get. From last year.....
DSC01296.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back