Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friendly squirrel

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mass View Post
    You feed it banana.. and it will feed you rabies. What a deal..
    Sounds like an awesome deal to me, what's your point ? hehe

http://rabies.emedtv.com/rabies/rabi...squirrels.html

Quote Originally Posted by from an article
    Squirrels also have not been known to cause rabies in humans within the United States.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no point.. I've got a couple wild coons running around out here. Would you pet them if they started rubbing against your leg?
    I'm super humane, but I'd never pet a wild mammal. YOUR NUTS DUDE!!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mass View Post
    no point.. I've got a couple wild coons running around out here. Would you pet them if they started rubbing against your leg?
    I'm super humane, but I'd never pet a wild mammal. YOUR NUTS DUDE!!
    Nah wouldn't pet those although I must admit id be tempted Id pet an opossum in a heartbeat, they are awesome.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha.. they're SO stupid. I hate em'.. They're everywhere out here and are basically just an overgrown rodent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol i had a few coons playing in the back yard a month ago i think they were young though not sure where momma was, before my dog passed a few years ago i left a bowl of dog food out and found a coon eating out of it and he/she just gave me this look of you dont see me you dont see me :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neat! My grandpa from Arkansas adopted a baby squirrel who fell out of a tree when it was a little one and he nursed it back to health then it wouldn't leave so he kept it as a house pet it's entire life. Never put him in a cage - he had his own dresser drawer that he nested in cos he was also afraid of heights! He wouldn't go any higher than my grandpas shoulder.

My dad said after his father adopted the squirrel he refused to admit they ever hunted and ate squirrel while he was growing up!

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by swords View Post
    Neat! My grandpa from Arkansas adopted a baby squirrel who fell out of a tree when it was a little one and he nursed it back to health then it wouldn't leave so he kept it as a house pet it's entire life. Never put him in a cage - he had his own dresser drawer that he nested in cos he was also afraid of heights! He wouldn't go any higher than my grandpas shoulder.

My dad said after his father adopted the squirrel he refused to admit they ever hunted and ate squirrel while he was growing up!
    I was tempted to take it with me. But we planned to visit three museums while there so, carrying a baby squirrel in a backpack would probably not be a good idea. Especially considering that they checked our bags in one of them (and found my dirty stinking socks and t-shirt, in one of the side pockets, from gym that I forgot to take out)...

Smile, it makes people nervous :) MH1's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    D'aaawwwww so cute!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast