Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gone ???

"Planting oblivion,beating reason back..." -[Ven 55.7] Redflytrap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am tired of sitting around in the background...

I have been preoccupied with other details, and what-have-you.

I am not much of a "Forum-er" and I don't go on the computer all the time either.

However, this doesn't mean I haven't learned the kind folks on this forum, and how
    much friendliness they give and experience they share.

It is most certainly the least I can do.

You guys give back so much to the community and I suppose it is time I do too!

Long, long story short, I have built a greenhouse—or two. I certainly have the space for thousands of Sarracenia, as well as Nepenthes or any other plant.

I have no want, whatsoever, of anyones plants. I really want to help!

Rather than sell or give away your plants, let me take care of them!

I am just throwing it out there, that I have the space and utilities available for this
    kind of commitment and I want to help out.

I am all the way in California, but if you do wish to accept my offer, you are more than welcome
    to ship them off to me. (we can discuss this in greater detail) Let me know when you can take them back. The sooner the better, and for you, not me.

I promise that I would give them plenty of TLC.

I suppose one has to put trust into a complete stranger, but if you aren't interested,
    I wholeheartedly understand. Certainly, it is strange for this kind of randomness.

But really, it isn't! I admire, I truly do, how much this community of growers takes
    care of one another! I have never seen this amount of compassion in any other group of growers. Let me give back!

Send me a PM if interested, and if not, I understand that too.

I am sorry for the difficulties you are having, and I hope they eventually are resolved.
    (And if you continue on longer, you might run into the withdrawal symptoms of this drug we call CP

Warm regards,

Jack
    Last edited by Redflytrap; 10-09-2011 at 09:30 PM.
    "How doth my dear morsel, thy mistress?"
    -Shakespere [MM 3.02. 54p]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I first met my wife, she thought tomatoes grew on [COLOR="SeaGreen"]trees
    Explain me this
    cyphomandra betacea common name tree tomato
    http://www.webucom.com/index.php?productID=123
    True tomatoes supported by a matrix to remove the constraints of gravity
    http://www.newsgd.com/pictures/const...0502210079.htm
    http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/sylvar/112595404/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It belongs to the same family as the tomato, egg plant, nightshade and potato (solanaceae). Have not personally tasted the tree tomato though. Definitely an interesting plant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jimmy, glad to see your still around!!!

Iíve missed your plant posts. For a beginner you not only have a green thumb, but both arms and legs.
    I understand your plight!!! Iím totally topped out on space and my electric bills are horrendous! I also have had to start giving away my plants. I recently sent a forum member ellisonk001 in Hawaii some of my extra plants. Keith is well known for his fantastic collection of plants and his generosity in giving away his extra plants.
    Go ahead and sell or give away your Tequila(s) and Iíll send you another one when things cool down, my treat.

Bill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12