Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Changes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good luck my friend....you know where to find me if you ever need anything.
    Some days it just isn't worth chewing thru the restraints.

My growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...255#post961255

Video of my birth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xc5wIpUenQ

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow Trav. I guess u just lerk too much. I didn't realize there was this much drama going on here. Although I stay out of the general section generally. The first time I was on TF I lived in it and clashed heads with a few people. Different political views and all. I'm sorry to say you are not the only one who has let things here piss you off. I'm glad you didn't leave. Glad you came back. Know I'm here for you bro. I wouldn't mind emailing with you if you need an ear. Who knows I might need an ear too.

I'm here for ya bro.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The thing about Terraforums, or the entire internet is that although you may form special relationships or create a lot of meaningful substance online, there will always be the fact that it's not face to face and so people will operate within that reality and there will be misunderstanding, there will be a lack of a will to understand and there will, of course, be a large array of differing view points and beliefs.

There will also be giant run-on sentences.

These things you just can't avoid! So it is our job, and difficult sometimes, to measure out how much we let the internet shape our actual lives. Clearly you have gone all-out with Terraforums, you've been doing giveaways and forming friendships, taking it upon yourself to do contest threads and on top of that building such a giant collection in such a short amount of time. So take a break, let it sink to the bottom. Grow your plants, love your family do your thang. Just make sure to have a lot of update photos later on.

Remember the internet will be here. Terraforums will be here, and probably most of us will still be here.

Good luck on your changes and I wish you well.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're one of my favorite members one here, just to let you know. The plant giveaways and trades, photos of your collection, etc. You're held in the highest regards in my eyes. And you whet my palette for terrestrial Utrics. The U. graminifolia is taking off!

Do what you have to do to get life sorted out, that's the most important thing. I would take over POTM if I was better with computers and wasn't a working artist.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kudos to you in getting your life back in order, on the homefront. Dexenthes said it pretty well, even with run on sentences (LOL!).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't know you that well but I'm glad you're back man (:

does this rag smell like chloroform to you? boxofrain's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the old cliche

rings true......
    ONE DAY AT A TIME
    Take them as they come and make the best of each day.
    This is a choice we all make every morning when we wake up.
    Given the fact that you can now see there are many paths to choose in life, some of the side roads are fun...some are not, choose wisely my Friend.

You always have an ear to bend here Travis, you have my #.
    "the memories of a man in his old age, are the deeds of a man in his prime"

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mass,

Good luck to you with everything. I hope things will improve for you! And it's good to see you here more!
    By the way your pings are doing great, and if you think about it, they are a tiny part of you in my house, family and life As cheesy as it sounds it is true.

Thanks mate!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast