What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Later, alligator.

• Thread starter meka
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, guys. I've decided to take an indefinite break from TF. I don't know if/when I'll be back. Thank you to those of you who made it enjoyable. It was fun while it lasted.

Good bye Megan, I am sorry to see you leave and hope you decide to come back.

I wish you the best of luck with your Neps and Sarrs!
Hope you can come back soon.

Lance

Can't help but wonder what happened...

@jbradt sort of a long story...Best not to go into it.

Whoa, what the.

I don't have a clue what happened, but... I hope things cool down and you decide you can weather it around here again. I enjoyed chatting with ya when I had the opportunity. ;c

/sadwave

Hmm. Drama. It's just a website. If you need any Carnivorous plant advice or information you know where to come.

Hmm. Drama. It's just a website. If you need any Carnivorous plant advice or information you know where to come.
+1

Most "goodbye" threads are pointless; if someone wants to stop posting on a forum they can just stop posting, no need to make a whole thread announcing their decision.

what they both said.....

what they both said.....
Much of the 'drama' on TF plays out (at least somewhat) within the confines of the chatbox .... and the chatbox has archives .... :angel:

I don't chat... I just write incredibly long messages!

In a while, crocodile! :)

+1

Most "goodbye" threads are pointless; if someone wants to stop posting on a forum they can just stop posting, no need to make a whole thread announcing their decision.

+1 for truth.

Just stop posting instead of making something big of it. However, if you are leaving due to something awesome you'd like to share, that's cool.
I don't like pity party threads.

Also, if what I saw in the archives was the only reason, wow. :/

Much of the 'drama' on TF plays out (at least somewhat) within the confines of the chatbox .... and the chatbox has archives .... :angel:

Oh nooo, I had to go and read it.... Never knew I'm such a drama lover :(
Ah well... chat's only good for pointing out that I can't spell :)

+1 for truth.

Just stop posting instead of making something big of it. However, if you are leaving due to something awesome you'd like to share, that's cool.
I don't like pity party threads.

Also, if what I saw in the archives was the only reason, wow. :/

+1
Read the archives
Being a huge jerk about something very personal and then quitting? Not cool
Masses thread was fine tho

There's more to the situation than that, so I'd appreciate it if you'd reserve making judgements about something you don't know anything about. I don't feel that it is necessary for me to leave a full explanation nor do I intend to as it is my private business and I do not wish to create drama. This is not an attempt to get pity either, so please do not make those assumptions. Again, I enjoyed chatting with many of you and I'm sorry that I have to go. Happy growing!

to assume makes a jerk out of u and me :lol: Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1
Read the archives
Being a huge jerk about something very personal and then quitting? Not cool
Masses thread was fine tho

Agreed. The jokes being made were not rude, but your comment after was IMO.

One thing meka, if it wasn't about pity, then why are you coming back to read your goodbye thread to see what others have said?

I think it would be a good idea to close this thread as I feel that it could turn into another "fight".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back