What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have been known to use a Sharpie and write on the pitchers themselves

Everything has been potted! I dont know if I even need to bag em up because the humidity is already almost 100%. I bagged them anyway.

Under those conditions, probably not.

Ok, I will take them out. My only concern is that once in a while the humidifier runs out of water before I get home so the humidity gets down to 60-70 for a half hour to a hour.

Great looking plants! I just got H. Minor 'Big Orange' and Heliamphora spec. nov. "Akopan" from Wistuba. Really excited about "Akopan". If you ever make divisions of the tequila, shoot me a message.

Put up some pics of the "Akopan"! I would love to see what it looks like.

got a couple new arrivals:

Heliamphora elongata

P1140786.jpg

Heliamphora ionasii

P1140788.jpg

wistubas plants:

Heliamphora pulchella

P1140789.jpg

Heliamphora minor

P1140790.jpg

Heliamphora chimantensis for my ol' buddy ol' pal

P1140791.jpg

Heliamphora heterodoxa x minor is coloring up nicely

P1140792.jpg

I've never been a huge heliamphora fan, but I have to say I'm jealous!!

My neblinae is making a new pitcher :3, will post pics when I have a chance.

Awesome! I'm totally jealous of your collection!

Update

So I was away this weekend and trusted my mother to refill my humidifier and guess what? She did not, pretty much all my plants are ok except for my wistuba plants, some look ok but my nutans and minor are looking really dried up. Not really sure what to do :(

Out of focus picture of my neblinae's new trap

P1140806.jpg

H. heterodoxa x nutans

P1140807.jpg

P1140808.jpg

Congrats on the new growth

Update

So I was away this weekend and trusted my mother to refill my humidifier and guess what? She did not, pretty much all my plants are ok except for my wistuba plants, some look ok but my nutans and minor are looking really dried up. Not really sure what to do :(

Mine got to the point once where they got so dry they looked a little wrinkled. I filled the pitchers with water and gave the roots a good watering and thwy came back just fine. Sorry this is so late but i hope it helps.

Congrats on the new traps!

I think the minor and nutans are done for.... :(

How bad off are they? Do you have any pics?

quite dried up....looks like they went through a microwave. Nice and crispy

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 PM ----------

It sucks because its my only nutans *sigh*

tappin foot, i warned you about desiccation :p

:lol: I know. I was away and I couldnt check on them. :(

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

And my mom forgot to refill the humidifier so they were like in 40% humidity.

---------- Post added at 04:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

for two days

Back