What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

yeah, it looks good. all the other ones are slow as molasses- still working on third leaves and puny tendrils. is it inflating pitchers yet?

nothing yet, this clone is really slow.

what kind of conditions are you getting in there? looks as though there's some stressing due to lack of humidity.

I moved them in there only a couple days ago and they are actually getting a good amount of humidity, the humidity in my old setup was a bit low because I wasnt able to refill both humidifiers a couple times in the past week. Besides that day temps are 73 and night temps are 50

That corn is growing fast! Sick new chamber dude, is this replacing the whole grow tent? Everything looks phenomenal, especially those seedlings. Good stuff.

Thanks dude, it is replacing the tent since I moved.

Very nice, I have a feeling stuff will do MUCH better in this setup.

Thanks, I agree. I can get it as cold as I want. Currently night temps get down to 49.

Hey Heli, I've been thinking of doing something similar to your setup. Is that a converted deep freeze? If so, did you just unbolt the top and replace it with glass? I've also seen some pretty cool beverage refrigerators that are compressor cooled with a glass door. How easy/expensive to construct your new setup?

Yeah I literally just put a piece of plexiglass on and put the lights over it. Very easy.

How much are those coolers again?

like 200

Thats one hell of a setup Luca. Damn! You got all of the most desired species mate....u just got to sit tight and wait for them to do their magic. :D

Thats one hell of a setup Luca...

Again I will make this joke.

It's not a hell of a setup, it's a HELI of a setup!
*ba-bum crash*

Nice plants and stuff there, Mr. Helimeister, sir!

Yeah I literally just put a piece of plexiglass on and put the lights over it. Very easy.

And the lights heat it up to the 79 degrees?

Luca beautiful setup!!! I am glad you went ahead and splurged to do this, I am sure it will prove to be quite worthwhile for you and your amazing plants.

I didn't even realize you created a new set-up. Looks really good, Luca! Let me know how it's doing for you. I'm really tempted to do something similar for a few plants, but don't know where the hell I would put it.

Mason cant compare to my leet photo skilz
folliculata keeps getting bigger

a sg lavicola I got for free from santa

edwardsiana

all colored up

N. veitchii pa amur

inermis

plooterchooloo

N. rigidifolia has awesome leaves (they are very rigid)

ascendens is growing quickly but doesnt want to make dew

Woo hoo! Cool growing.

Back