User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: weekend of hunting....one dead critters pic, mostly scenic, few live critters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love this part of the country! Reminiscent of South Dakota in a way. There's something about miles of nothingness that I find calming. It makes the lakes and ponds that much more interesting, too. Are those elk?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yep elk....cows calves, farthest to the right is a spike bull......area we hunt is special draw for elk, its more or less managed as a trophy unit, prolly 30 bull tags and 200 cow tags for an area the size of Rhode Island, there are some monster bulls in the area......so far my family has only pulled cow tags for the area but we see lots of elk, when looking for mule deer ive been with in a stones throw of some huge bulls....

my daughter(on the right) found this 4 years ago.....2 years ago when she had a cow tag we were close enough to a bull that was carrying headgear that makes this shed look tiny that we could have dropped a rock on its head, no need for a gun.....always fun seeing wild critters up close, even cooler when they have no clue your there....

cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a huge antler! The most memorable close encounter I've ever had with a wild animal was a barracuda in Mexico. It knew I was there before I did. It was awesome!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12