Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A bog of S. purpurea...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeliLover View Post
    Although I do agree, this is a none religious forum.
    Of course. I'm not really trying to start a religious conversation either; since, as you said, this is not a religious forum. But I just thought it might be good to keep in mind on a public forum of any kind, with people from many backgrounds and ages, and different beliefs. Everyone can take my comment for what it's worth, or ignore it as well. Their choice. I'm not going to push it. Just saying what's on my mind. Normally it's not an issue anyway, but there was a lot of that kind of language at the begining of this thread.
    Da' mishu
    Provo, Utah.

My Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...29#post1089429

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I agree, it is a public, and non-everything (religion or lack of) forum, but I also feel that such language is offensive. It's all a universal form of respect, you can say. I respect others' beliefs, yes, even Darwinists, and I hope that others can respect mine.

/hijack
    If you shake a rain stick, you get rain. I need a hamata stick.
    My WWWs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I ever say "oh my gawd" or "sweet plant jesus" forgive me, its a habit and I forget.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing pictures. I wished my Purpureas would get color like that in them...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Stinkpot View Post
    Oh, I agree, it is a public, and non-everything (religion or lack of) forum, but I also feel that such language is offensive. It's all a universal form of respect, you can say. I respect others' beliefs, yes, even Darwinists, and I hope that others can respect mine.

/hijack
    Exactly my point
    Ironically, I am a "Darwinist" (I beleive in evolution in every sense of the word), but am strongly religious as well. Go fig
    Da' mishu
    Provo, Utah.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by richjam1986 View Post
    Exactly my point
    Ironically, I am a "Darwinist" (I beleive in evolution in every sense of the word), but am strongly religious as well. Go fig
    Hey hey, not disagreeing with you but your bringing your religious viewpoints onto the forum. Some people will disagree with your viewpoint and the fecal matter might hit the oscillating cooling device. Just a friendly reminder, and besides, this thread is about awesome purps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric_N View Post
    Amazing pictures. I wished my Purpureas would get color like that in them...
    I wish my purp would have a little LESS color. My S. purp. 'venosa' is just pure deep maroon right now. I prefer green with intense red veination (as in peatmoss's photo). A plant can be too green or too red, I guess. At least in my book.
    However, if you put my plant in a mix with other more green purps, it would look very nice. It's all about contrast and ballance...and here I am rambling again

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by HeliLover View Post
    Hey hey, not disagreeing with you but your bringing your religious viewpoints onto the forum. Some people will disagree with your viewpoint and the fecal matter might hit the oscillating cooling device. Just a friendly reminder, and besides, this thread is about awesome purps.
    Point respectfully taken. I guess I just tend to speak my mind. I wasn't trying to preach or anything. Thanks man.

"Oscilating cooling device"= awesome word usage Hehe
    Da' mishu
    Provo, Utah.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    heh thanks

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast