Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: dang wives......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Brie you have a shop, That's how you get that very nice setup! I think I'll try and order from you.
    lol its not _MY_ my shop.. Just am one of the 3 employees running the place. I suppose you could call me the Asst. manager? lol I also do all of the photo/graphic stuff for the business. Trust me, I dont make much :P Its still a retail job working for a small business.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crofthulhu View Post
    My fiance and I are both "internet people". I could never do this and get away with it; neither could he
    I am an internet person too, but my mom doesn't approve...

i WOULD be making a pic thread right now if she hadnt kicked me off th main account and logged me on to mine (the sarr pics are on the main account)

mom:"GET OFF OF 'TERRA FORMA' DO YOUR MATH" me:"terraFORUMS you IDIOT"

im supposed to be dong online math crap on tenmarks.com. oh screw it...

i hate being 13...

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

i jus raelized that im screwed, my mom always checks the history...DAMN IT

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

ive been so busy ranting that i forgot tho mention the fact that i would like to see pics of your progress on the tank Rattler. you do have pics, dont you?
    Last edited by sarracenia_X; 11-15-2011 at 08:38 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least she's willing to get an appropriate tank for the fishies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brie View Post
    Which store did you go to? If you're ever feeling up to just a 15-20min drive south of seattle, stop by my shop.. http://www.barrierreefaquariums.com Would be awesome to help ya set up a tank. BTW our annual anniversary sale is this weekend.
    thats about an 18 hour drive one way.....dont much care for drives over bout 12 hours
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @sarracenia_x - Cherish every moment of 13, it is likely that soon, you will be telling your son/daughter to get off the internet to do his/her homework. (Seriously, the older you are, the faster time goes). And take it from me, everything you do from here on out will affect your future. So stick with the books my friend. Just a few words of advice from someone who almost learned the hard way.

@rattler - seems to me you haven't learned your place yet... LOL. Just kidding. My first rule is to keep the wife happy. Seems to make everything else go alot smoother.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wire Man View Post
    At least she's willing to get an appropriate tank for the fishies.
    tank she has now is appropriate for what she has now.....she just wants a bigger tank with more fish.....so long as tank size is fine for the species involved the only other thing that matters is water quality....she has seen a number of other cool fish that she wants but her nano is at capacity.....plus she wants her clowns to have an anemone but this tank is to cramped for that given the other inverts and corals.....

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dashman View Post
    @rattler - seems to me you haven't learned your place yet... LOL. Just kidding. My first rule is to keep the wife happy. Seems to make everything else go alot smoother.
    true......but she is used to me figuring out how to do what she wants.....she just says i want this or that done and leaves the logistics to me.....unfortunatly setting up a good sized saltwater tank costs money, especially when the equipment i have on hand is geared to much smaller tanks so new equipment is needed....
    cervid serial killer
    Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety
    I didn't get stimulated but he kept his promise on change, that's about all I got left!
    http://www.wolfpointherald.com/--http://www.safety-brite.net/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    removed
    Last edited by sarracenia_X; 05-06-2012 at 10:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One word of advice from experience with the anemones, be extremely careful on which species you get. My dad got what the shop owner said was a standard sized anemone. It turned out to be a carpet anemone that took over and entire corner of a 75 gallon aquarium that ate everything, including a clownfish. I had no idea that dwarf lionfish stayed that small!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast