What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dang wives......

Saltwater tanks are cool. No two ways about it. Never done a water tank, though. More maintenance than I want to deal with. Mantis shrimps are awesome. Some are quite colorful too. A buddy of mine had a bunch of nudibranchs in his tank once. Unfortunately, they kept getting sucked into the filter. Pity. They were lovely creatures.

chasing_smiley.gif

Yeah, algebra 1 is a ninth grade course
I'm in 8th and taking geometry/trig, but that's just my Asian half:p

depending on the tank you do maintenance aint bad, a mantis shrimp with some live rock is almost as easy as most freshwater tanks......some research labs keep them in buckets....know one guy thats prolly kept more than most refers to them as the cockroaches of the sea, keep a real basic eye on water quality and your golden.......

tanks for small polyp stony corals can get quite involved but some of the easy soft corals and some of the hardy fish are real easy to keep without to much work....

Back