Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: dang wives......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lance View Post
    Haha story of my life! Especially sucks when the english teacher assigns HW
    yeah, except its my math teacher who loads on homework! im actually in a private school grades 1-12 and i am in a high school math class even though im in 8th grade cause im really good at it.(being skilled at math doesnt mean i like it!) oh, yeah, im in computer class at the moment so id beter finnish posting before the teacher sees! she will be pissed cuz im

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sarracenia_X View Post
    i am in a high school math class even though im in 8th grade cause im really good at it.(being skilled at math doesnt mean i like it!)
    What math are you in?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, not a REALY advanced high school math class, just algerbra 1. i probably could have learned it in middle school(remember, just cuz im good at math doesnt mean i enjoy it)

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

oh, wait, i am in middle school

---------- Post added at 07:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

DUUHHHHH

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took algebra 1 in middle school.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyways, hows the tank coming along, Rattler?

i went to the LFS (local fish store, not long fibered sphagnum, just so you know. i sometimes read threads on the Nano-Reef.com forums, but i dont have an account. my brother is the family reefer, not me. i would love to have a tank, but dont have the money for one, all my $ goes to buying plants off the web) and some of the tanks/supplies were empty/gone because their in the process of moving to a new building, but most of the fish for sale tanks were still there. my favorit part of goin there, is their giant display tank, wich had unfortunately, had been taken down. they did however, still have a few nanoreef displays going, and a not-so-nano soft coral tank. my brother wanted to go there to buy some freeze dried krill, and some dry rock, but i spent most of my time staring at that soft coral tank. i think it was about 75-95 gallons, mabey even 100. oh, yeah, it also had a giant clam! i think those are called Triadancids, or something like that. probably misspelled it... oh, yeah, andAND...

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

yeah... that post was to long, wasnt it?

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

heli lover:

well mabey its not really a high school class, but the teacher is a high school teacher, and there are some high school students in the class, so i am taking it in middle school to(im in 8th grade, just to be clear about that)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well those highschoolers must have failed algebra then. My chem teacher is also a college professor, does that mean im in college?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im just teasing ya

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast