Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: the eye is the sky was wrong lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mato. Your post is very scarry. The govetnment is not protecting anyone right now but yhr new world order and corporate interests. It is already there. Free markets and people can protect themselves. Boycotts and protests.government is bad. Big brother is out of control. They took down the towers and building 7 to hide something. Come on Fred fall with structure failure, and a symetrical fall. It is impossible. No I don't trust them. We are witnessing tyranny and everyone wants to turn s blind eye.

Watch "Fall of the republic" on youtube. And "Loose Change". And watch all of them. Maybe you will open your eyes. So far the only thing the government has protected is itself.

Jfkhas fsulsr history. Bay of pigs a false flag. Towers an inside job. Many more examples.
    Ummm, blacksmiths are able to weaken steel by heating without the use of jet fuel in their furnaces. Also, did you see how the walls of the towers buckled inward? Explosions cause things to buckle outward. It was more probable for the towers to collapse due to creep deformation of the trusses rather than planned demolition.
    Last edited by fdfederation; 11-24-2011 at 02:14 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see you're just 25. I was gun how like you are. Till I started looking into things.

It has come out the beg of pigs was a false flag. Put on by our government. You wasn't to dismiss physics in the trade towers. If it were a true falure collapse then it would have been slower than free fall. It also wouldn't have been a symmetrical fall.

I don't beleive for a second you watched both of those videos. You have no arguements. All you can do is bash my lawn and call me someone who doesn't listen to reason. You just regerg the same mainstream media mess. I can make the same claim that you don't listen to reason. Science and logic are something I enjoy so the free fall arguement is reason to me.

You are one of these people who wants the government to protect you and take no responsability for yourself. Keep in mind the history books are not always factual. They are written by the winner or those in power.

You can call me crazy or what you will, I will laugh st you and say I told you so when you're wishing for your freedoms back. We have already lost greediness in the last few years.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JB_OrchidGuy View Post
    I see you're just 25. I was gun how like you are. Till I started looking into things.

It has come out the beg of pigs was a false flag. Put on by our government. You wasn't to dismiss physics in the trade towers. If it were a true falure collapse then it would have been slower than free fall. It also wouldn't have been a symmetrical fall.

I don't beleive for a second you watched both of those videos. You have no arguements. All you can do is bash my lawn and call me someone who doesn't listen to reason. You just regerg the same mainstream media mess. I can make the same claim that you don't listen to reason. Science and logic are something I enjoy so the free fall arguement is reason to me.

You are one of these people who wants the government to protect you and take no responsability for yourself. Keep in mind the history books are not always factual. They are written by the winner or those in power.

You can call me crazy or what you will, I will laugh st you and say I told you so when you're wishing for your freedoms back. We have already lost greediness in the last few years.
    Just out of curiosity, why would it be slower than free fall? What is your definition of free fall? Why wouldn't the towers have collapsed symmetrically?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fd you don't have a background on physics do you? To get a symmetrical fall you would have had to have failure of all the supports at the same time. Or else you would have an asymmetrical fall. Also it would have fallen slower. Considering each floor would have to fail adding a few tenths of a sec per floor. The towers came down in free fall.

Also building 7 had no reason to fall.

Also tell me why there was several other skyscraper arould the world with multi-level fires still standing.

Jet furl cannot get hot enough at atmospheric conditions yo create the molten steel they found.

Again the same mainstream stuff.
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    building 7 was one that raised up a flag for me as well...im not a conspiracy theorist, but the fact that building 7 was the only building that collapsed near the WTC---and not only that, but that it also neatly collapsed upon its own floor plan is too coincidental...
    " You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." -Inigo Montoya
    +growlist
    +petiolaris drosera going dormant?
    +picture thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh gawd...it's the JFK thing all over again....
    Some days it just isn't worth chewing thru the restraints.

My growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...255#post961255

Video of my birth http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xc5wIpUenQ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JB_OrchidGuy View Post
    Fd you don't have a background on physics do you? To get a symmetrical fall you would have had to have failure of all the supports at the same time. Or else you would have an asymmetrical fall. Also it would have fallen slower. Considering each floor would have to fail adding a few tenths of a sec per floor. The towers came down in free fall.

Also building 7 had no reason to fall.

Also tell me why there was several other skyscraper arould the world with multi-level fires still standing.

Jet furl cannot get hot enough at atmospheric conditions yo create the molten steel they found.

Again the same mainstream stuff.
    Do you have a background on physics? I actually do. The symmetrical failure was caused by the trusses pulling on the vertical beams making the vertical beams curve more. The trusses pull on the vertical beams with approximately the same forces. A curved vertical beam can't handle the same load as a straight vertical beam because the curvature causes the applied load to induce moments. In physics, true free fall occurs in a vacuum (zero drag). How are you defining free fall? How did you come up with "few tenths of a second" estimate? Has anyone actually calculated how fast the towers should fall? From what I know, the towers began to collapse at the crash zones. The momentum of the falling top floors was so great, the falling mass was barely affected by the motionless bottom floors.

I don't know enough about Building 7 to tell you why it fell.

Are any other skyscrapers that have had fires around the world as tall as the WTC? Were their fire suppression systems activated before the fires could reach high enough temperatures?

Jet fuel, alone, is not combustible. Combustion requires oxygen and there was plenty of oxygen in the high rises. The 'molten' steel may have actually been mangled steel that someone mistook for molten steel. Assuming that they really found molten steel, how would you explain the propylene torches? They burn at lower temperatures than jet fuel. If jet fuel cannot melt steel, why do they avoid using steel turbines instead of titanium ones? Titanium has a higher melting point than steel.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fdfederation View Post
    Do you have a background on physics? I actually do.
    oh shnap
    you got told

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast