What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the eye is the sky was wrong lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feed them to the plants! :-O

I think thats illegal...

Only if someone finds out... :0o:

Well, me thinks it would be pretty hard to fit an officer in a nepenthes pitcher :lol:

Well to those who would invite them in, good luck. I prefer to keep my right to say no and keep my freedom. I will not hand my 4th amendment rights to protections against unreasonable search and seizure. If you want to come in to look for something to arrest me on get a warrant.

Yeah Exo, in the classic vampire movies, don't vampires have to be invited in? Or am I thinking of another monster?

And HeliLover. Yup once you invite them in you are pretty much screwed. This is why they will not get invited in. Show me probable cause and get a search warrant. The 4th Amendment was written for a reason. Personally I am not going to let someone who is supposed to be upholding the law trample all over it.

4th amendment for those who forgotten.
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Yeah Exo, in the classic vampire movies, don't vampires have to be invited in? Or am I thinking of another monster?

Yup...vampires can't enter someone's house without being invited in by the person living there. ;)

My biggest fear is some idiot cop taking my hamata thinking its weed and trying to smoke it :lol:

HA HA or burning it in a field then standing down wind for a contact?? LMAO

OMG yea, burning my helis FOR THE RUSH! :awesome:

Some moron I worked with years ago asked me: "Can you get high on pitcher plants?"
I said "No" and he said "Well I can't figure out why a young guy would wanna grow plants unless you could get high on them..." I think he was still pretty sure they were some kinda drug.

Same guy said one of my fave lines : "Why would you go into a bookstore? I've never been in one - what would you do in there?"

It explains a lot.... :lol:

OMG Swords :-)) That's hilarious but I don't know whether to laugh or cry really.

"Well I can't figure out why a young guy would wanna grow plants unless you could get high on them..."

Wow, where do you start??? It might actually be interesting to list the HUGE number of reasons someone would want to grow plants other than to get high then make that guy sit through listening to it!

"Why would you go into a bookstore? I've never been in one - what would you do in there?"

Because that's where they keep the secret knowledge! :0o: So funny...so sad...
Jenn

I'm with you 100% JB. Can't trust the cops, not even the good ones, if they actually exist. And yes, everyone is spying and tracking you, this is the direction the world is going. hazed, you should of taken advantage and ripped him off.

I don't trust gooberment as far as I can throw them. You give them an inch and they will use everything they have to take a mile. I dont believe a meth LAN in the area is even enough for a probably cause.

JB, what would you prefer? Corporations running the country under the guise of "big government" being bad? Government is there to protect us. Yes, it is insulting when you witness those involved in it going around the red tape, but at least there is tape! The only other option to "big government" is limited government, which implies the Tea Party, no protections against big business, and more Wall Street corruption. The reason what you call insider trading in government happens is because the people who hate "big government" have infiltrated congress and are lobbying to lift all restrictions on themselves. And sadly enough, they are making ground.

I don't take issue with anything else you mentioned regarding the Fourth Amendment, but ranting about the problems with big government is a great way to give into a system where corporations are synonymous with government, aka fascism - which is how you, ironically enough, finished your post comparing the rise of Adolf Hitler with big government taking away rights. Try comparing it to the collapse of government and you will be more historically accurate.

@swords: Someone asked me the other day if they could smoke some D. capensis I had at school. xD

@larry, I just noticed that your avatar is the THC molecule... :lol:

Wow.. I find this story quite alarming. We are paying cops to fly in helicopters, using infrared to detect heat..for what purpose exactly? I'm sure it's 'to fight the war on drugs'. Well that right there shows it's a failure. And JB, I'm with you. They wouldn't get into my house without a warrant. I wouldn't even say more then a few words to them without an attorney present. When it comes to cops, you can never, ever be too careful, even if you are 100% innocent. But you can, in the name of being nice and friendly, get your life turned upside down. Watch yourself. Cops are not your friends, remember that!

I guess some people think pitchers are bongs..maybe you should lie to them to get them to burn the insect remains and inhale the ashes...then if you get into trouble, you'd say, "I didn't know he was stupid enough to believe it."

@mato77429 That was very well articulated and very true.

Mato. Your post is very scarry. The govetnment is not protecting anyone right now but yhr new world order and corporate interests. It is already there. Free markets and people can protect themselves. Boycotts and protests.government is bad. Big brother is out of control. They took down the towers and building 7 to hide something. Come on Fred fall with structure failure, and a symetrical fall. It is impossible. No I don't trust them. We are witnessing tyranny and everyone wants to turn s blind eye.

Watch "Fall of the republic" on youtube. And "Loose Change". And watch all of them. Maybe you will open your eyes. So far the only thing the government has protected is itself.

Jfkhas fsulsr history. Bay of pigs a false flag. Towers an inside job. Many more examples.

Mato. Your post is very scarry. The govetnment is not protecting anyone right now but yhr new world order and corporate interests. It is already there. Free markets and people can protect themselves. Boycotts and protests.government is bad. Big brother is out of control. They took down the towers and building 7 to hide something. Come on Fred fall with structure failure, and a symetrical fall. It is impossible. No I don't trust them. We are witnessing tyranny and everyone wants to turn s blind eye.

Watch "Fall of the republic" on youtube. And "Loose Change". And watch all of them. Maybe you will open your eyes. So far the only thing the government has protected is itself.

Jfkhas fsulsr history. Bay of pigs a false flag. Towers an inside job. Many more examples.

jet_fuel.png

...Yeah, there's an xkcd comic for everything.

I've seen them and it's nothing but casuistic nonsense. There's no reason to speak to conspiracy theorists though, you've just proven in a nutshell that you don't listen to reason. You want there to be more to the story and by doing so you placate the people who actually committed those horrible crimes. Stick to growing plants - and fertilize your lawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back