What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the eye is the sky was wrong lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mato. Your post is very scarry. The govetnment is not protecting anyone right now but yhr new world order and corporate interests. It is already there. Free markets and people can protect themselves. Boycotts and protests.government is bad. Big brother is out of control. They took down the towers and building 7 to hide something. Come on Fred fall with structure failure, and a symetrical fall. It is impossible. No I don't trust them. We are witnessing tyranny and everyone wants to turn s blind eye.

Watch "Fall of the republic" on youtube. And "Loose Change". And watch all of them. Maybe you will open your eyes. So far the only thing the government has protected is itself.

Jfkhas fsulsr history. Bay of pigs a false flag. Towers an inside job. Many more examples.

Ummm, blacksmiths are able to weaken steel by heating without the use of jet fuel in their furnaces. Also, did you see how the walls of the towers buckled inward? Explosions cause things to buckle outward. It was more probable for the towers to collapse due to creep deformation of the trusses rather than planned demolition.

Last edited:
I see you're just 25. I was gun how like you are. Till I started looking into things.

It has come out the beg of pigs was a false flag. Put on by our government. You wasn't to dismiss physics in the trade towers. If it were a true falure collapse then it would have been slower than free fall. It also wouldn't have been a symmetrical fall.

I don't beleive for a second you watched both of those videos. You have no arguements. All you can do is bash my lawn and call me someone who doesn't listen to reason. You just regerg the same mainstream media mess. I can make the same claim that you don't listen to reason. Science and logic are something I enjoy so the free fall arguement is reason to me.

You are one of these people who wants the government to protect you and take no responsability for yourself. Keep in mind the history books are not always factual. They are written by the winner or those in power.

You can call me crazy or what you will, I will laugh st you and say I told you so when you're wishing for your freedoms back. We have already lost greediness in the last few years.

I see you're just 25. I was gun how like you are. Till I started looking into things.

It has come out the beg of pigs was a false flag. Put on by our government. You wasn't to dismiss physics in the trade towers. If it were a true falure collapse then it would have been slower than free fall. It also wouldn't have been a symmetrical fall.

I don't beleive for a second you watched both of those videos. You have no arguements. All you can do is bash my lawn and call me someone who doesn't listen to reason. You just regerg the same mainstream media mess. I can make the same claim that you don't listen to reason. Science and logic are something I enjoy so the free fall arguement is reason to me.

You are one of these people who wants the government to protect you and take no responsability for yourself. Keep in mind the history books are not always factual. They are written by the winner or those in power.

You can call me crazy or what you will, I will laugh st you and say I told you so when you're wishing for your freedoms back. We have already lost greediness in the last few years.

Just out of curiosity, why would it be slower than free fall? What is your definition of free fall? Why wouldn't the towers have collapsed symmetrically?

Fd you don't have a background on physics do you? To get a symmetrical fall you would have had to have failure of all the supports at the same time. Or else you would have an asymmetrical fall. Also it would have fallen slower. Considering each floor would have to fail adding a few tenths of a sec per floor. The towers came down in free fall.

Also building 7 had no reason to fall.

Also tell me why there was several other skyscraper arould the world with multi-level fires still standing.

Jet furl cannot get hot enough at atmospheric conditions yo create the molten steel they found.

Again the same mainstream stuff.

building 7 was one that raised up a flag for me as well...im not a conspiracy theorist, but the fact that building 7 was the only building that collapsed near the WTC---and not only that, but that it also neatly collapsed upon its own floor plan is too coincidental...

Oh gawd...it's the JFK thing all over again....:-))

Fd you don't have a background on physics do you? To get a symmetrical fall you would have had to have failure of all the supports at the same time. Or else you would have an asymmetrical fall. Also it would have fallen slower. Considering each floor would have to fail adding a few tenths of a sec per floor. The towers came down in free fall.

Also building 7 had no reason to fall.

Also tell me why there was several other skyscraper arould the world with multi-level fires still standing.

Jet furl cannot get hot enough at atmospheric conditions yo create the molten steel they found.

Again the same mainstream stuff.

Do you have a background on physics? I actually do. The symmetrical failure was caused by the trusses pulling on the vertical beams making the vertical beams curve more. The trusses pull on the vertical beams with approximately the same forces. A curved vertical beam can't handle the same load as a straight vertical beam because the curvature causes the applied load to induce moments. In physics, true free fall occurs in a vacuum (zero drag). How are you defining free fall? How did you come up with "few tenths of a second" estimate? Has anyone actually calculated how fast the towers should fall? From what I know, the towers began to collapse at the crash zones. The momentum of the falling top floors was so great, the falling mass was barely affected by the motionless bottom floors.

I don't know enough about Building 7 to tell you why it fell.

Are any other skyscrapers that have had fires around the world as tall as the WTC? Were their fire suppression systems activated before the fires could reach high enough temperatures?

Jet fuel, alone, is not combustible. Combustion requires oxygen and there was plenty of oxygen in the high rises. The 'molten' steel may have actually been mangled steel that someone mistook for molten steel. Assuming that they really found molten steel, how would you explain the propylene torches? They burn at lower temperatures than jet fuel. If jet fuel cannot melt steel, why do they avoid using steel turbines instead of titanium ones? Titanium has a higher melting point than steel.

Did ANYONE read the xkcd comic? it was the mind control juice, you fools... that stuff is like oxy-acetylene... :crazy:

I have NO idea what that second sentence is, but age doesn't equal intelligence. You being 33 doesn't mean you're smarter than someone who is 25. On the contrary, the mind control juice has seeped into you for eight more years... and in addition to being highly flammable, it's also a potent neurotoxin.

These buildings were not made like other buildings. and designed to take a hit from a 707. No internal columns, but rather a central core.

Underwriter labs designed a section of structure just like the towers and found the fire would NOT have cause failure.

Yes they have calculated the time for free fall of the WTC buildings. 9.2 seconds.

Newtons Laws of motion Time(Squared)=Distance x 2)/ gravity
85.7375 =2724/32
9.2 second

The building fell in approx 10 seconds.

Molten metal was found under the rubble and temps around 2600 degrees and it is known as the longest burning structural fire in history. The jet fuel open air burning temperatures are 260-315 °C (500-599 °F)

Also if you would have had a failure in one area of the building, with what we know about steel and the way it behaves, the failure of the steel would continue in the one area and we would have had an asymmetrical collapse with possibly the top of the building falling away from the tower.

Several secondary explosions were reported by eye witnesses before the collapse. Also the secondary explosions were reported on the news of the day.

Feb 23 1991 a 38 floor skyscraper in Philly burned for 18 hours across 8 floors and described and as the most significant fire of the century. Did not collapse
Oct 17th 2004 56 story skyscraper on Venezuela built in 1976 burned for over 17 hours and spread across 27 floors did not collapse.
Feb 13th 1975 a fire engulfed the 9th- 11th floor and the fire was so intense it lead to the instillation of sprinkler systems. There was another fire that was intense and the fire didn't collapse the towers.

Building 7 a 47 story building. housed Department Of Defense, Securities and exchange commission, IRS, CIA's largest station outside of Washington DC, and the Secret Services biggest field office. Numerous cases would be closed due to its destruction. The 23 floor was bullet proof and bomb resistant, had its own oxygen and power plant.

Hours before the before the 9-11 the alarms were placed in test status. It was being reported the building collapsed 6 mins prior to its collapse. One reporter reported it had collapsed with the same building standing in the background of the report. This building also fell into its own footprint. The fires of this building were not that great to cause failure of all 81 columns, 24 core and 57 perimeter. In order for the building to fall symmetrically, like it did, all columns had to fail at the same time. The bottom floors went first and you seen the rest collapse in on itself. Interestingly so the government was on reported they could not find 1.6 or so trillion dollars. Those records were in WTC building 7.

Building 3 was split in half by falling debris at the base of WTC and it was still standing even though severely damaged.

Building 5 and 6 both had structural damage even with a several damaged roof on one of the buildings and they did not collapse.

Some moron I worked with years ago asked me: "Can you get high on pitcher plants?"
I said "No" and he said "Well I can't figure out why a young guy would wanna grow plants unless you could get high on them..." I think he was still pretty sure they were some kinda drug.

Same guy said one of my fave lines : "Why would you go into a bookstore? I've never been in one - what would you do in there?"

It explains a lot.... :lol:

LOL all my friends joke about my plants being "trippy" and "dank"

Sig, as a general rule 25 y/o do not pay attention to the world. Most people pay their attention to sports to dang much. I was gun ho like him in not believing the conspiracy theories. Till I started listening to the other side and I concluded things are possible. Auto correct on the kindle fire at work.

Call me crazy if you want. No worries most people do. I will continue to share the info and let people judge for themselves. Although bashing someone and then picking on their yard is a little childish. Going back to the age being an issue. And most times age does equal intelligence and wisdom.

The government has already been caught previously in false flag operations and backing government overthrows in other countries. Heck Bin Laden was on CIA payroll in the beginning. Along with Atta and other supposed hijackers.

Oh I forgot to mention the "plane" that hit the pentigon.....Hit the only wall that was reinforced to take a missile hit. The pilot also had to perform a flight maneuver that would have been difficult for even the most experienced pilots to perform. Why is it they did not find a single engine part? Why is it that everything was lost in all 4 of the plane crashes, but they were able to recover drivers licenses and other paper and fabric items.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

It also shows Moto's immaturity when I post Nepenthes pictures, he focuses on the lawn int he background and talks smack about it. That is not a sign of maturity. Considering I have recently cleared the land by hand and have not planted grass seed yet because it is still heavy shade. So instead of commenting about the subjects of the pics, he talks trash about a lawn that is a work in progress.

These buildings were not made like other buildings. and designed to take a hit from a 707. No internal columns, but rather a central core.

Underwriter labs designed a section of structure just like the towers and found the fire would NOT have cause failure.

Yes they have calculated the time for free fall of the WTC buildings. 9.2 seconds.

Newtons Laws of motion Time(Squared)=Distance x 2)/ gravity
85.7375 =2724/32
9.2 second

The building fell in approx 10 seconds.

Molten metal was found under the rubble and temps around 2600 degrees and it is known as the longest burning structural fire in history. The jet fuel open air burning temperatures are 260-315 °C (500-599 °F)

Also if you would have had a failure in one area of the building, with what we know about steel and the way it behaves, the failure of the steel would continue in the one area and we would have had an asymmetrical collapse with possibly the top of the building falling away from the tower.

Several secondary explosions were reported by eye witnesses before the collapse. Also the secondary explosions were reported on the news of the day.

Feb 23 1991 a 38 floor skyscraper in Philly burned for 18 hours across 8 floors and described and as the most significant fire of the century. Did not collapse
Oct 17th 2004 56 story skyscraper on Venezuela built in 1976 burned for over 17 hours and spread across 27 floors did not collapse.
Feb 13th 1975 a fire engulfed the 9th- 11th floor and the fire was so intense it lead to the instillation of sprinkler systems. There was another fire that was intense and the fire didn't collapse the towers.

Building 7 a 47 story building. housed Department Of Defense, Securities and exchange commission, IRS, CIA's largest station outside of Washington DC, and the Secret Services biggest field office. Numerous cases would be closed due to its destruction. The 23 floor was bullet proof and bomb resistant, had its own oxygen and power plant.

Hours before the before the 9-11 the alarms were placed in test status. It was being reported the building collapsed 6 mins prior to its collapse. One reporter reported it had collapsed with the same building standing in the background of the report. This building also fell into its own footprint. The fires of this building were not that great to cause failure of all 81 columns, 24 core and 57 perimeter. In order for the building to fall symmetrically, like it did, all columns had to fail at the same time. The bottom floors went first and you seen the rest collapse in on itself. Interestingly so the government was on reported they could not find 1.6 or so trillion dollars. Those records were in WTC building 7.

Building 3 was split in half by falling debris at the base of WTC and it was still standing even though severely damaged.

Building 5 and 6 both had structural damage even with a several damaged roof on one of the buildings and they did not collapse.

Did those other buildings obey the same fire safety standards as the WTC? In order to compare other buildings to WTC, they have to have similar properties (i.e. amount of mass above the fire zones, construction materials) to properly measure the inconsistency due to the unknown. I know many older buildings used asbestos, which may have been more impact resistant. Some even encased all the trusses and vertical columns in concrete, given the steel a thermal insulation. Even at your 'low' temperatures, the microstructure of steel still changes due to recrystallization because time is also a factor. The reason the heat affected the WTC steel so much was because the insulation was blown off during impact. At the time, the architects had to use light-weight insulation to build the world's tallest skyscrapers. Assuming that calculations have the property units, I hope you understand that the analysts probably neglected drag and vibrational/elastic material effects when they calculated the 9.2 seconds. I expect the calculated time to be less than the actual time because of oversimplification in the calculations. You need FEM software to complete a really accurate simulation. Even with the FEM software, the users have to be aware of computational limits and propagation of errors because the software can generate meaningless values if the user isn't aware. Whoever computed the time probably derived the equation by equating the kinetic energy to the potential energy and solved it for time. It works for something of constant mass, but when the parts of the WTC began collapsing, the falling masses increased as it fell on subsequent floors (mass was not constant), so calculus, instead of simple algebra, is required. Also, the temperature of combustion of any fuel is dependent on fuel-air ratio and homogeneous the mixture was. The fuel-air mixture would have been more homogeneous than heterogeneous, so the the temperatures would be very high. Then, I recently learned that 'jet fuel' may be a misnomer for aviation gas. Jet fighters operate at higher elevations and need heavier, less volatile fuels for the turbines to operate efficiently at low pressure. Commercial airlines fly at lower elevations and since they are civilian aircraft, require less complicated turbines (analogous to racing car compared to a pick up truck).

Again, I don't know enough about Building 7 to make an argument.

Sig, as a general rule 25 y/o do not pay attention to the world. Most people pay their attention to sports to dang much. I was gun ho like him in not believing the conspiracy theories. Till I started listening to the other side and I concluded things are possible. Auto correct on the kindle fire at work.

Call me crazy if you want. No worries most people do. I will continue to share the info and let people judge for themselves. Although bashing someone and then picking on their yard is a little childish. Going back to the age being an issue. And most times age does equal intelligence and wisdom.

The government has already been caught previously in false flag operations and backing government overthrows in other countries. Heck Bin Laden was on CIA payroll in the beginning. Along with Atta and other supposed hijackers.

Oh I forgot to mention the "plane" that hit the pentigon.....Hit the only wall that was reinforced to take a missile hit. The pilot also had to perform a flight maneuver that would have been difficult for even the most experienced pilots to perform. Why is it they did not find a single engine part? Why is it that everything was lost in all 4 of the plane crashes, but they were able to recover drivers licenses and other paper and fabric items.

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

It also shows Moto's immaturity when I post Nepenthes pictures, he focuses on the lawn int he background and talks smack about it. That is not a sign of maturity. Considering I have recently cleared the land by hand and have not planted grass seed yet because it is still heavy shade. So instead of commenting about the subjects of the pics, he talks trash about a lawn that is a work in progress.

The engine parts would have been there, but I don't think they ever took the time to analyze the materials, with people being so fearful of another attack, most resources were directed at learning how to prevent it instead of analyzing the wreckage for titanium parts vs other light weight alloys. As far as I know, only the WTC has been studied thoroughly.

P.S. The WTC was designed to withstand 707 just like the Titanic was designed to be unsinkable. The engineers probably didn't know much about materials science/metallurgy. I'm quite surprised that you even believed that it really would withstand a 707, considering that the building was never tested with a 707.

Last edited:
Y'all have got to be kidding me. This thread ends in LOL, why aren't we lolling?

Y'all have got to be kidding me. This thread ends in LOL, why aren't we lolling?

I dunno. I tried to shoot down a conspiracy theory with a different one (twice, actually), but it just seemed to get people more fired up. Guess it's not so easy to fight illogic with illogic...

I think a picture of a funny cat is in order. Someone get to it!

I dunno. I tried to shoot down a conspiracy theory with a different one (twice, actually), but it just seemed to get people more fired up. Guess it's not so easy to fight illogic with illogic...

I think a picture of a funny cat is in order. Someone get to it!

Schroedinger's cat...

"I was gun ho like him in not believing the conspiracy theories." I think anyone with any sense would reconsider a statement as foolish as that. You are asking me to take those "sources" of yours as credible, peer-reviewed evidence? There are enough credible engineers and physicists in the world to prove your point, but they don't seem to do so. I wonder why? Do you think they are all in on it? Does it have to be this way for your world to make sense? I assume it must, or else you wouldn't be relying on the pseudoscience of some internet documentary to change the way you look at the world.

But back to the lawn... the very brief and good natured ribbing I originally made about your lawn would have evoked a :-)) or maybe a ??? from 99% of the people on this forum. It hardly needs saying that your extra 8 years of maturity could have at least gained you a sense of humor. But no, you had to take it as a literal attack on yourself, as is completely expected from a conspiracy theorist. You, like all 9/11 conspiracy theory fascists (and yes, I mean the term literally: you are a fascist when placating the religious fanatics who perpetrated the events) can only find the literal simplicities of life, which ultimately drive you to paranoia and an obsessive distrust of history.

Once again, you grow nice plants, but there may be more important things for you to worry about at the moment, such as getting a grip on reality.

The sources are from professors. The only evidence id video now. All the steel was recycled overseas. Very little was kept for monuments. Peers reviewed id over rated and also there have been many things published in peer reviewed journals that have been retracted or shown as wrong.

No I don't think they are all in on it. I think they have other things to work on or are content with the bogus answer fed by the media. I think people pay more attention to sports and are blind to the world. And you have yet to bring forth any argurment besides bashing my vhsrectir and compairing me ti every other 9-11 conspiracy theorist. I am not every other person. I took the information and came to my own conclusion.

And no I don't take kindly yo my lawn bring badged because I have been working hard on it. It has come a long way from whet it was. You don't know me like that to joke in that way. It was offensive and disrespectful.

Fd the hike in the Pentagon did not show any evidence of the engines or wings hitting the wall. Yet they found no trace. The jet supposedly bounced yet the skid mark was there 2week prior on sat imagery. No part of the plane was found. Same in shanksville. No parts found. No bodies found at either site. Yet paper licenses and other things that burn easy were found.

Believe what you want. I'm done. And this is why I stopped coming into the general section. I get caught up in crap like this.

The sources are from professors. The only evidence id video now. All the steel was recycled overseas. Very little was kept for monuments. Peers reviewed id over rated and also there have been many things published in peer reviewed journals that have been retracted or shown as wrong.

No I don't think they are all in on it. I think they have other things to work on or are content with the bogus answer fed by the media. I think people pay more attention to sports and are blind to the world. And you have yet to bring forth any argurment besides bashing my vhsrectir and compairing me ti every other 9-11 conspiracy theorist. I am not every other person. I took the information and came to my own conclusion.

And no I don't take kindly yo my lawn bring badged because I have been working hard on it. It has come a long way from whet it was. You don't know me like that to joke in that way. It was offensive and disrespectful.

Fd the hike in the Pentagon did not show any evidence of the engines or wings hitting the wall. Yet they found no trace. The jet supposedly bounced yet the skid mark was there 2week prior on sat imagery. No part of the plane was found. Same in shanksville. No parts found. No bodies found at either site. Yet paper licenses and other things that burn easy were found.

Believe what you want. I'm done. And this is why I stopped coming into the general section. I get caught up in crap like this.

The wings have about the same mass as the missiles. Since, the walls were designed to withstand missiles, according to you, the walls would have withstood the wings. Bunkers are designed such that the force of impacting missiles/explosives is dispersed on the outside. I don't recall the engineers of the Pentagon ever designing it to withstand a missile with the mass of a 707 (because they didn't exist at the time or couldn't travel far enough across the Atlantic ocean). The fuselage has much larger mass than a missile. Plane components were found. Bodies were found. Paper can be found because the force of impact caused the fuselage to breach and the shockwave has enough energy to push paper out of the fire zone. They also found burned papers. The plane didn't bounce; the hijacker tilted the plane Of course the government is going to try to cover up the extent of the damage at the Pentagon because it is an embarrassment that a fortified structure, the symbol of 'American' military might and prowess was breached. In Pennsylvania, they did find aircraft parts and airplane parts. Did you expect to see the investigators allow 'mainstream' media to go in and videotape the body parts?

I think you neglected some crucial principles of structural engineering and classical physics. Many people do have misconceptions prior to taking those courses (i.e. you are able to walk because the direction of the friction exerted by your feet points in the direction you are heading). I would like to know more about your sources/professors, specifically the university/college/institution, their areas of research, their areas of expertise, because my sources of information are also from professors, yet we don't share the same view. If the diverse personnel in the government can't even compromise on simple issues, there is very low probability that they are working together on an overly complicated conspiracy. Plenty of examples of whistleblowers and defectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back