Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is that a Goffin cockatoo?

You are getting sleeeepy...very, very sleeeeepy.... JennB's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both my cockatoos are umbrellas, larger than a goffins. Jasmine I got as a youngster before I knew there was such a huge need for rescues to find homes and Lilly is a rescue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahhhh, the pup! Is that a miniature pinscher? Rat terrier? Manchester? Lol. Dids. Hes so cute, looks just like my girl did four years ago, but with a tail

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what a nice big family you have

You are getting sleeeepy...very, very sleeeeepy.... JennB's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, really good eye, NewspaperFort! Dids (named after Sir Didimus in the movie Labyrinth) is also a rescue (most of my animals are) so we can't be positive what's in him exactly but our thoughts were definitely along the same lines. He's now all grown up, about 6 years old, larger and not as delicately built as a min pin but manchesters aren't common in our area either.

Our neighbor got him for his small children and left him outdoors to roam so we loaned them a travel kennel and gently tried to explain how to housebreak the lil guy with the crate method. The next day I heard a dog yelling pitifully during a really nasty, cold storm, ran out searching and found the wee thing in the crate left out in the elements in a nasty pool of poo! I took him right home with me and fixed him up! The next day when I told the neighbor that we'd taken him to our house because of the storm he said his kids didn't want him anymore so we could keep him if we wanted.

Poor thing is still scared witless by thunder but otherwise a happy, sweet cuddle bug.
    JennB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12