What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tj's Plant Thread!!

Nice plants. Like the lowii x truncata. Those are cool green pots. Where did you find them?

Nice plants. Like the lowii x truncata. Those are cool green pots. Where did you find them?

Thanks Thagirion!!
The lowii x truncata is one of my favorites too :). The green pots came from the store with vegetable plants in them. I liked the way they look so I have started collecting and recycling them.

Thanks for visiting my thread !

That's awesome. All the veggie plants I see in stores are in round pots and nothing so colorful. The best I got were 6 inch round pink pots from hyacinths on Valentine's. Those are cool, but I'm trying to use all square for my carnivores.

I too am slowly converting over to all square pots, trying to get a little uniformity ;)

Dude, killer plants, TJ! Looks like you'll have plenty of capensis to sell soon.

Dude, killer plants, TJ! Looks like you'll have plenty of capensis to sell soon.

Thanks Mato! LOL Idk about selling them but I'm sure I'll be giving away a ton of em hahaha ;)

New arrival!!!

N. talangensis x veitchii ! Just got here today :)

Nice and freshly potted (kinda a pain when there was a bunch of wood chips in the previous media, it all gets stuck to the roots)

DSC03479.jpg

DSC03481.jpg

DSC03482.jpg

And I finally caught one of these D. pulchella flowers open! They are really brightly colored :)

DSC03485.jpg

Thanks for looking!

awesome hybrid!

Still re-arranging plants and stuff.... New eggcrate for the nep shelf;

DSC03488.jpg

DSC03489.jpg

N. lowii x truncata "wide peristome" inflating a new beast! I'm sure it will be bigger then the last one :)

DSC03486.jpg

Looks like you could use some more neps.. :p

Got a nice 'Triffid' up for trade, TJ...

Thanks mato! Nice lookin nep there.
I dont have much up for trade right now, check out my grow list and send me a pm if your interested in anything, you never know ;)

Thanks Lime! I appreciate it! :)

Holy stylidium batman! Just saw the pic of that tank.

Lol ya! the stuff just doesnt stop growing :) I started with only three plants hahaha

Update!!!

Finally got a hamata!!!

It's only 2" and it was hard to get the camera to focus correctly, but here ya go;

DSC03490.jpg

DSC03491.jpg

DSC03492.jpg

DSC03493.jpg

DSC03495.jpg

Looks good. It's bigger than my Clone 4 when I got it. Should grow pretty quickly for you.

Looks good, dude. I'm sure it'll take off for you.

Back