What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Premium Android Apps for $0.10

Google is celebrating 10 billion app market downloads by having ten premium apps on sale for ten cents for ten days. Ten cents. A dime.

Some of these apps are great. SoundHound is pretty amazing, and Swiftkey X is my keyboard of choice and has been for a while. It's also pretty amazing.

I don't know if they're going to do ten new apps every day for ten days or if it's the same ten apps for the whole celebration, but these are some serious steals.

Anywho, figured I'd post for those of you that have Droids.

10 Billion Downloads!

Thanks Reaper, going to check this out.

Update: it's going to be ten new apps every day for each of the ten days. Freakin. Score. I can name at least a few I'd love to see get... "dimed." Yes, I did just coin that word. ;p

Get dimed! :lol: Thats catchy...

Thanks for the heads up.

Might have to grab SoundHound.

Thanks for the heads-up. Hopefully, the apps over the next 9 days will be a bit more interesting than today's though.

Thanks, Reaper. Definitely going to jump on this.

Thanks for the heads-up. Hopefully, the apps over the next 9 days will be a bit more interesting than today's though.
Yeah, today's apps are kinda meh. Star Chart's kinda neat... it's pretty, anyway, but star3map is a much better app, albeit not as pretty. Beautiful Widgets is awful popular, though I'm not entirely sure why. Same/better quality widgets can be had elsewhere for free. ReadItLater Pro is a great app if you use the service, which I do and love.

Here's to hoping for Titanium Backup and Tasker some time in the next 8 days!

I So have to hack my Kindle Fire to get the android market on it so I can get some of these guys.

Blahhhhh, today's apps suckkkk.

Back