What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lol Wut?

• Thread starter Dexenthes
  • Start date
I understand this type of thing is quite popular in Japan.

Give it a couple hours of sun? Can we say "cooked plant"?

cookies-for-santa-052.gif

ugh..living things as disposable cheap junky jewlery..
those plants will be dead in a week, and the owners wont care.
pathetic.

Scot

theres so many funny things on that website like a bottle of unicorn tears for 39,000$....but who would buy it anyway? :lol:

Yeah, I've bought these, or at least very similar ones. They're actually very cool, live a long time, and when they outgrow their container you can replant them. Not stupid at all!

Yeah, I've bought these, or at least very similar ones. They're actually very cool, live a long time, and when they outgrow their container you can replant them. Not stupid at all!

meh..I still call "very stupid" to the concept in general..you just happen to be the one out of 1,000 "responsible pet owners" who will actually take care of the plant, and remove it and replant when it outgrows the container..the other 99.9% of people who buy these will just throw it away after it dies inside the container..you know its true! :-(

Scot

Back