What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fur hat world is a JIP!

• Thread starter mass
  • Start date
What the dilly? The new hats I ordered are ALIVE!! :0o:

(Mallory)

IMG_9439.jpg

IMG_9441.jpg

(Thebe)

IMG_9438.jpg

Last edited:
Oh geez. XD FOr a second I thought someone literally sent you cats in the mail. :p Silly me..

lol call your lawyers buddy, looks like FurHatWorld is coming after you!

lol call your lawyers buddy, looks like FurHatWorld is coming after you!

Good. I want EVERYONE to see the epic cuteness of their product.

Some people.. :lac: Get a life.

:-))
and it is not libel unless you damage them (cause them to loose money in this case through loss of sales) and even if it was libel the punishment is not very steep (triple damages)

If anything.. the cuteness of this campaign would UP their sales. I should send them the pics and see what they think for an ad.

haha I don't know about that... I don't think they want people to put a "face" on their furs. The idea of it would still be funny: "Can't afford a pet? Wear its fur instead!"

No suppliers. Forum rules.

Even though there's an ad posted on the forum's front page? Interesting.. Or is that supposed to be directed at no CP SUPPLIERS? ???
If I'm wrong, go ahead and trash the thread then mods. Mah bad..

That rule is directed at carnivorous plant suppliers. I doubt Andy would mind if I suggested you go to Famous Footwear for shoes, would he?

Last edited:
Yes, the rule only applies to CP vendors. Andy is kind enough to pay the funds to keep TerraForums up and running, and out of respect to that fact, we don't allow discussion of vendors that would compete with FlyTrapShop. Carry on.

Lol.. Guys.. :lol:

That comment was:

Srs bzns

pretty cool hats! ;)

"Fur hat world is a Gyp! "..not Jip..
The origin of "I was Gypped" or "that's a gyp" isnt well known today..but its derived from the word Gypsie..
the sterotype being Gypsies would be likely to rip you off..the term/slur goes back several hundred years.

Scot

huh.. ya learned me something.
You know where the term "mind your P's and Q's" came from?

Pints and quarts of beer
I think...

The answer I found that made the most sense:

Apparently it is because you had to be careful of confusing p & q on printing presses since you had to invert all the letters...

Pints and quarts of beer
I think...

You're the closest.
When the sailors would get shore leave, their superiors would tell them not to fight, and to mind their pints and quarts when drinking. Lot of bar fights in those days.. Zoot suit riots for example.

LOL those pics are hella cute.. thought it was funny... I was like "WTF, why would travis order a fur hat from that store that always has that random banner?" *click* "ohhhhh hahaha"

LOL those pics are hella cute.. thought it was funny... I was like "WTF, why would travis order a fur hat from that store that always has that random banner?" *click* "ohhhhh hahaha"

:lol: I love the never ending cuteness my girls portray.

Back