What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ICPS 2012 Roll Call

Thanks to my cat's medical bills recently, I now doubt ill be able to save up enough $$ again to go.. *le sigh*

Sorry to hear that Brie. I'm hoping to make it. Going to depend on where my wife and I are living at the time. I dearly want to go though, AW look out if I make it!:-D

Just booked hotel room. 270 miles one way, not too bad of a trip.

Only one day of the Conference Butch? You are going to wish you stayed longer... I can pretty much guarantee it!

Take a look at the updates so far!

I was hoping you others would make it too, it'd be a lot more fun with you all there!:banana2:
Just ask Xvart what to expect... :devil:

yea I know, our new semester starts on that Monday, just no way I can miss that unless I'm in hospital or dead LOL

I have to leave Sunday :-(

and congrats on the wedding Yann!!!

yea I know, our new semester starts on that Monday, just no way I can miss that unless I'm in hospital or dead LOL

I have to leave Sunday :-(

and congrats on the wedding Yann!!!

does feeling like you wish you were dead count?

Can't make it will still be in probation period for work. Only way would be to make it relevant to current job and find a way for work to pay for travel....

does feeling like you wish you were dead count?

Can't make it will still be in probation period for work. Only way would be to make it relevant to current job and find a way for work to pay for travel....

Professional Development hours for you Mach ;)
And if you give a presentation, then its leadership, external service and PD

trifecta ;)

Professional Development hours for you Mach ;)
And if you give a presentation, then its leadership, external service and PD

trifecta ;)

I wish. Back working for state government as entomologist for Dept. of Agriculture. Still teaching part time at the U. gonna be hard to do that for the full time job....

That would be the trip of a lifetime. Wish I could go, meet up with everyone, and buy some nice cps from European vendors!

Not gonna go...too expensive and I have other things to deal with.

Ugh :puke: just the thought of the amount of money I just spent. Anyway, I have tickets booked and get into Providence airport at 3ish PM the 10th and fly out in the late afternoon Monday the 13th. You guys had all BETTER come to make it worth all the money I just spent!!

Due to personal problems, I can't attend! Sorry. :)

The speaker line up is worth it if you ask me :)

The speaker line up is worth it if you ask me :)

I'm guessing I'd have to buy the 175$ instead of the 5$ fee to hear all the 'awesome' ones :ohno: too then... :cry:

You had your chance for the early bird and you blew it :-D

You had your chance for the early bird and you blew it :-D

You hear that sound? that's the sound of my little feets running away so i can cry in the corner now :cry: :spazz:

I'm with elgecko and Ron.....southeast I could probably do it.

I'm with elgecko and Ron.....southeast I could probably do it.

You guys should all carpool? The driving isn't bad if you've got 3ish friends who have the same disease (CPs :p) as you sharing the driving and the cost of gas.

The Early Bird registration has been extended Thez Yo, so you lucked out!

& for anyone who thinks the conference is too far, I haven't heard any complaints from the Australians, Japanese or Europeans that are attending! ; )

Back